• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Great performance, beautiful to watch, I don’t think Hugo made a save until garbage time. Everyone played well.

@milo Kane

This! Some posters were carrying on like we were under siege in the first half, they hardly had any real chances. Second half even less.

That was controlled, it's a foreign feeling for many of us. But I felt eerily calm throughout, the players gave me confidence in their shape, their desire and their immense effort.

What a result and performance! First half wasn’t easy to watch but second half I really thought we had them under control and looked good at the other end. Kane MOM and playing the best football of his career but Dier and Hojbjerg also great. Everyone was brilliant though reallt

Very good performance, excellent result.

Credit is due to absolutely everyone involved.

Just hope Alderweireld isn't out for long.

Love Hojberg’s attitude, will do anything to win, think he's the big difference this season. Mourinho loves that kind of player and it has an affect on the whole team.... Dier was my man of the match. Had grown to dislike him in CM because of his giving the ball away and offering little else but he doesn't do that at CB and is playing really well. Maybe we need to see Lo Celso off the right instead of Moura or Bergwijn and Bale (if he's not ready or not working hard enough for the team). GLC needs to be in the team for me. Like Hojberg he does everything well, is a proper team and all round player.

This! Some posters were carrying on like we were under siege in the first half, they hardly had any real chances. Second half even less.

That was controlled, it's a foreign feeling for many of us. But I felt eerily calm throughout, the players gave me confidence in their shape, their desire and their immense effort.

Same. Never felt stressed. Even stayed sitting down for the last 10 minutes. Unusual for me.

Back