• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Another clean sheet, did not see that happening with all that possession for City.

Feels amazing, the only downside is Toby's injury, such a shame.

Look at that table, a few week ago Everton were flying, now 7pts behind us at present

Frustrate the fudge out of the opposition and nick a few on the break. I honestly didn't think Spurs could be fully molded to his template but that was a Mourinho performance

fudging brilliant performance. Not what I like watching but he out-tacticed Pep. I’ve never seen a spurs side that well organised. Ever. Incredibly disciplined. Every last one of them.

Kane was magnificent but I also thought Hojbjerg was top class. Dier and Toby were rock fudging solid but the whole team did a job. Aurier and Sissoko brilliant too. I criticised Moura for being brainless a few weeks ago - thought his cameo today was really good and he defended well.

So fudging happy with that. They never threatened with great chances, never cut through us. We have more free flowing football in our locker, we’ve won ugly and we’ve won a tactical battle like that.

Tonight is Mourinho’s...tonight is Tottenham’s. So fudging proud.

What a result, same as last season, but indeed the performance was a lot better, they hardly had a clear shot on.

MOTM Toby

3 points, clean sheet and we go top, again.

COYS

When you see Dier and Toby cruise through their games
Sissoko not look flustered with the yellow and still doing his thing
And Serge fudging Aurier doing all the basics right
You know things have clicked

380 days or so ago we looked shattered, hopeless and in massive regress.

If someone had told me that a little over a year later we'd be top of the league after a masterclass bus parking performance at home versus City, with no spectators due to a global pandemic, Mourinho on the sidelines and Gareth Bale as an unused sub... :D

How quickly things can change. Awesome performance.

Back