• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Is Lamela injured or not picked? This is one game where his brickhousing would be perfect to cause aggro and get one of theirs sent off.

We’ve just got to be clinical as I think we will get another chance provided we can keep them out a big longer and they over commit.

Is Lamela injured or not picked? This is one game where his brickhousing would be perfect to cause aggro and get one of theirs sent off.

We’ve just got to be clinical as I think we will get another chance provided we can keep them out a big longer and they over commit.

Injured. Winks too. Agree he’d have been perfect to wind those clams up.

It takes 20 years to forget how bad it is, then you think, it can't be that that bad, and then you realise oh yes it is.
KFC is the food equivalent of a 7 pinter, fine at the time, regrettable soon after and should never be repeated sober.

I know some have said about this being a hard watch, but I think we need to bear in mind the amount of games which we have at the moment. Its 2 games per week relentlessly

Any team which decides to press the opposition and play with a high amount of energy when they dont have hte ball will be knackered by February. For example, a Poch team or Liverpool high press just couldnt work this seaosn without a massive amount of rotation and very deep squad

Whether thats the reason for our tactics or not, the way we're playing in games like this does seem to be helpful for us getting through the season

Shame about sissokos silly booking as you feel there will be a moment in the second half when he will need to take a necessary one

I know some have said about this being a hard watch, but I think we need to bear in mind the amount of games which we have at the moment. Its 2 games per week relentlessly

Any team which decides to press the opposition and play with a high amount of energy when they dont have hte ball will be knackered by February. For example, a Poch team or Liverpool high press just couldnt work this seaosn without a massive amount of rotation and very deep squad

Whether thats the reason for our tactics or not, the way we're playing in games like this does seem to be helpful for us getting through the season

I absolutely loved watching Pochettino team but they would be dead on their feet playing at the intensity he demanded with so many games close together

Sitting deep and condensing the play against the passy passy team of the division makes sense. It also condenses our alleged weakest area, defence.

They do this to most teams.

Luckily what it gives us some space in attack, City will give you chances. What's unlucky for them (this week) is they are playing a team that has two (3 with Bale) who say thank you very much for those type of chances.

Why would we play differently?

Back