• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Those things always claim to be rated for a bajillion kg's too.. Then you're sitting watching telly and the picture you hung falls down and smacks you on the head.
I had a TV hanging off of them on plasterboard for a while - they weren't even loose when we moved.

Really chuffed today! Applied for a couple of jobs yesterday, and got a call from one of them today, asking if I could do an interview tomorrow! And of all the jobs I've applied for in the last 5 months, this is the one I least expected to be considered for. Totally different area of work from anything I've ever done before! But if I get the chance, I'll take it!

Well done and good luck.

Following on from the dentist yesterday I had a surgery on my back today. Removed a mole.

Bigger deal than I anticipated. Great big lump of me excised, 8 stitches and the anaesthetic is now wearing off.

We're headed for a second lockdown period here (Upper Canadia).

Thought I was early but arrived to find the flagship of the provincial liquor store chain (Don't laugh. World's largest single alcohol purchasing entity) with a lineup out front and purposeful patrons busily bulk buying within. The sort of activity that only breeds further spree buying.

As Paul Simon wryly noted: "Who am I to blow against the wind?"

Dropped a few hunnert of gubmint money filling a trio of cases with smooth Spanish Monastrell reds, bright, lively Niagara Peninsula ros-ehs, insouciant Chilean Carmenere and some vibrant French Corbieres reds.

And good gin. Aplenty. Thoroughly tested and proven panty remover (hope it works as well on my wife :p ). Bring on winter and the lockdowns.

I ate a vegan burger and liked it.

I don't eat beef (hindu/sikh) so usually make home made lamb burgers, however i tried the Beyond Meat burger and wasn't too bad. I mean, i used to eat cheeseburgers back in the day (naughty schoolboy) and it's nowhere near as good, but wasn't terrible. Filthy cheese slice, cheeky onion, little light gem lettuce, does the job.

Have nailed a home made chicken burger though, proper tasty

Back