• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

This is a good example of the bollox behind this.

Come off it mate, the idea that everything towards the left in Corbyn are all conspiracies sounds abit Trumpish TBH

The bloke chairs a talk called "The Misuse of the Holocaust for Political Purposes", because of her disapproval of the talk Louise Ellman a life long Labour MP had a motion of no confidence scheduled to be put to here against during Yon Kippur, you have to be kidding me if you think this is all only Anti Israel, if its was it definitely spilled over into the other whether it was his intention or not.

Being Anti Israel is something that even as a Jew I understand, I am not exactly comfortable with what goes on out there, but it seens a convenient passage that people seem comfortable rolling out to cover up antisemitism

I find the fact that you suggest Jews use their own religion as political agenda especially Labour members who left because of it antisemitism offense TBH

Last edited:
spilled over

It did but who was doing the poring?
My Jewish friends are convinced political opponents from various factions fanned the flames and continue to do so.

PS. I have no dog in this fight. I also detest religion. It tends to make the most rational thinkers overreact.

Last edited:
It did but who was doing the poring?
My Jewish friends are convinced political opponents from various factions fanned the flames and continue to do so.

PS. I have no dog in this fight. I also detest religion. It tends to make the most rational thinkers overreact.

And many high profile left of centre Jews think he is guilty as sin.

On your PS its nothing about religion its persecution and prejudiced against people BECAUSE of their religion, there is a difference

Laurence Fox (who i'm still not sure really who he is, why he's famous, but also desperate to be a poster boy for the right), tweets about Fairytale of New York and how the 'left' are trying to ban the song due to the word faggot.

The Pogues respond:

Glorious.

Bloke from tv show lewes. Considering how left the arts I assume he has given up on acting.

Hardly f'n Game of Thrones or Friends now though was it? Christ on a bike, people talking like Leonardo Di Caprio chiming in.

The guy who played lewes in the show, who hardly comes across as a luvie, noticeably distanced himself from his co star publicly. I always enjoyed the show.

I assume he has given up on an acting career. Will probably be on those awful reality shows before long.

His uncle Edward fox, day of the jackal fame is a terrific theatre actor. Saw him in a one man show a couple of years ago. Absolutely top draw.

So the person in charge of ministerial conduct quits because Priti Patel's a bully (shocker i know).

In some respects though, i'm a bit, meh. I mean, Boris has a "do what the fudge you want" card beacause of the last GE.

Ultimately though, Boris has that card because of Momentum and the last Labour GE. Thanks to Corbyn losing not one, but two GEs, a Local election and a Euro election, Tories now have free reign and no external pressure to basically tell anyone to just fudge off.

Labour complicit in that totally.

Meanwhile, who are Momentum taking shots at on social media? Keir Starmer. Well of course. Pricks.

Edit: It's anti-bullying week this week :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So the person in charge of ministerial conduct quits because Priti Patel's a bully (shocker i know).

In some respects though, i'm a bit, meh. I mean, Boris has a "do what the fudge you want" card beacause of the last GE.

Sounds like rubbish to me and its not helped when political opponents from various factions fanned the flames and continue to do so.

*Joking by the way

really? You think she hasn't broken any ministerial codes?

Why did she apologise then?
I've yet to read the full report, but from what I understand the accusations are shouting and swearing at people. That's not bullying by any stretch, except to the most fragile of little snowflakes. That's not

Do we even know whether or not that person deserved that treatment? Were they competent or typical civil servants?

Last edited:
Back