• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

If only there were posters on here who like to take the opposite view point and wind others up...

Generally if you're having fun and banter and beer and laughing then the mood should be good...I'd say you don't necessarily need dissent all the time, can get wearing and annoying if someone is saying Sissoko is a good dribbler or Dier should be right back, but you do need fresh angles and things others haven't thought of... a bit of colour and interesting views. Maybe stories about the time you went to watch Spurs away and craaaazzzy things happened. Or just personal stories about what it meant to you, or where you were when lasagnegate happened. Maybe mention players abroad that Spurs could sign, that others wouldn't be so aware of. I guess it needs have a personality i.e. is it a deep/tactical pod, informative and focussed, rambling banter and fart jokes, special guests, Z list celebs, focused on the matches and formations or supporters or ?

All of this is to be defined. Hence why we need folk like yourself to join our test run and see how it flows

If only there were posters on here who like to take the opposite view point and wind others up...

Generally if you're having fun and banter and beer and laughing then the mood should be good...I'd say you don't necessarily need dissent all the time, can get wearing and annoying if someone is saying Sissoko is a good dribbler or Dier should be right back, but you do need fresh angles and things others haven't thought of... a bit of colour and interesting views. Maybe stories about the time you went to watch Spurs away and craaaazzzy things happened. Or just personal stories about what it meant to you, or where you were when lasagnegate happened. Maybe mention players abroad that Spurs could sign, that others wouldn't be so aware of. I guess it needs have a personality i.e. is it a deep/tactical pod, informative and focussed, rambling banter and fart jokes, special guests, Z list celebs, focused on the matches and formations or supporters or ?

Why don't you join us on the next zoom chat? We will be setting up a further "test chat" post-Emirates Marketing Project most likely Sunday.

Why don't you join us on the next zoom chat? We will be setting up a further "test chat" post-Emirates Marketing Project most likely Sunday.
You're both very kind to offer, but I am an introvert and would never do something like a podcast. It gives me that feeling like when I was school kid and desperately trying to not get picked for any part in the school play!

You're both very kind to offer, but I am an introvert and would never do something like a podcast. It gives me that feeling like when I was school kid and desperately trying to not get picked for any part in the school play!
Imagine us all naked, it'll help.

Just had a tooth implant. Process has taken all fudging year and now another three months before I get the tooth fitted.

Anaesthetic is wearing off right now, am feeling sorry for myself.

Moral is, Look after your teeth.

Just had a tooth implant. Process has taken all fudging year and now another three months before I get the tooth fitted.

Did you have bone graft?

As a year sounds a long time if you did have sufficient jaw bone?

Edit: just realised covid might have got in the way..I am a dunce sometimes:D

eesh that doesn't sound fun, all the best lad.

First day back at work for me (from home), 500 odd emails - most have been filed accordingly (i.e. if it was urgent i'd imagine they'd send a chaser).

Did you have bone graft?

As a year sounds a long time if you did have sufficient jaw bone?

Edit: just realised covid might have got in the way..I am a dunce sometimes:D

Well partially covid. My main problem was extracting the molar. A 90 minute traumatic extraction in February left the bottom part of one root in. I was referred to hospital to get that out which didn’t happen coz of covid.
So my dentist decided to have another stab at getting it out - cue another 90 minute battle royale- it finally came out in August then another three months for that to heal, then after another scan and then I have had an op to embed the titanium implant into my jaw today.

It was the bill that truly bought tears to me eyes though!

Well partially covid. My main problem was extracting the molar. A 90 minute traumatic extraction in February left the bottom part of one root in. I was referred to hospital to get that out which didn’t happen coz of covid.
So my dentist decided to have another stab at getting it out - cue another 90 minute battle royale- it finally came out in August then another three months for that to heal, then after another scan and then I have had an op to embed the titanium implant into my jaw today.

It was the bill that truly bought tears to me eyes though!
Teeth are overrated. You should have put some of that plastic gluey stuff in there that hardens up. What could go wrong?

is it safe to stick a 48" tv on plaster board?

Want to put one up in the bedroom, but thinking i may as well use the tv from the lounge (and upgrade that to a 60"). It's a 14kg Samsung 48" but once you add a bracket on too, am wondering if it's a bit too big and heavy to be sticking on plasterboard? thoughts?

Not planning to drill into any wooden studs behind, talking pure plasterboard.

Back