• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Good luck Harry you'll need it. This must be a good Iceland team as we are keeping it tight (ho ho ho) again. Has Southgate now reach the stage where he knows he's wrong but he's going to keep the same system until he beats someone playing it to prove he was right all along.

Exactly, This is weaker Iceland team than in recent years, Plus they are also missing a few players tonight, So might just be able to scrape a win and pretend everything is still on track for world domination.

For all his wonderful skill and ability on the ball, Grealish does hold onto the ball far too long. Like Taraabt. Fails to deliver key passes, it's what keeps him at an 'Aston Villa' level.
He's fine in a team built around him where he sees all the ball, all the time.

Unless he learns how to adapt from that he faces a Zaha career.

DID HADRY WINKS ACTUALLY GET A fudgeIN' ASSIST!?!?!

THE clam GETS A'S 4-0 UP AGAINST SOME LAPSED VIKING fudge HEADS.

clown shoe.

For all his wonderful skill and ability on the ball, Grealish does hold onto the ball far too long. Like Taraabt. Fails to deliver key passes, it's what keeps him at an 'Aston Villa' level.

Have to agree with this, there is a lot of hype about him at the moment( no doubt he has ability) but he plays for himself. Reminds me of Zaha the way he keeps hitting the deck all the time.

Foden was very good.
Grealish is excellent.
Please, people, stop reading the gonad*s the press comes out with and then beating the players over the head with it.

How are they gonna fund it?
They need CL to fund any big purchases as they didn’t sell the players they wanted
He will also want to go to a progressive club and I’m yet to be convinced that the football world sees arensal as that now
Juve is also sniffing AND of course Chelsea!!!!

Juve is also sniffing AND of course Chelsea!!!!
Chelsea won’t be buying big again as their gonna have a finance ding from this window
Juve also have money issues
I don’t doubt we will have money issues too
If I was a betting man he will be going to Bayern

Chelsea won’t be buying big again as their gonna have a finance ding from this window
Juve also have money issues
I don’t doubt we will have money issues too
If I was a betting man he will be going to Bayern

Good bet!
As is he won't be coming to us ;)

Back