• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I’m very much a non-violent individual but there really are few better sights than watching a racist get knocked the fudge out.
Racists getting punched is always good, but there's something very uncomfortable about seeing anyone set on by a pack.

Giuliani can't stop talking, I do wonder what's in it for people like him. At one stage he was a highly respected lawyer and did well as mayor of New York. I just watched that New York Mafia show on Netflix where he led the investigation to take down the mafia and again very highly respected in that case. I imagine greed got the better of him.

the impact Trump is having will reverberate across the world on democratic processes now. People, even conservatives, should not be supporting this behaviour. Shameful so many Republicans are towing the line from Trump. Completely bricking on their entire 'land of the free' flimflam to support him.

the impact Trump is having will reverberate across the world on democratic processes now. People, even conservatives, should not be supporting this behaviour. Shameful so many Republicans are towing the line from Trump. Completely bricking on their entire 'land of the free' flimflam to support him.

America is a bit mad though isn't it.

Read about a Republican official in Alabama who voted against making it illegal to have sex with 14 year olds if they are relatives. Of course if they were not related it should still be illegal. Mad place.

America is a bit mad though isn't it.

Read about a Republican official in Alabama who voted against making it illegal to have sex with 14 year olds if they are relatives. Of course if they were not related it should still be illegal. Mad place.

Like i said before, we're often described as 'transatlantic cousins' but really, we're far closer aligned to other european nations like France and Germany than we are with the US, language being the main similarity.

Over 100,000 child marriages in the US over last few years. Weird lot them.

Back