• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

It looks like Henderson is out now too. I almost feel sorry for them...

I'm glad you said almost. Anyway, not having Henderson might mean they have to play an actual footballer in his place.

Good enough for them. They had a ridiculous amount of time without any injuries to key players. I don't know if it's true or not but in the interest of feeding my bias, I don't recall us getting too much sympathy when we had players dropping like flies last season.

Not being scousers we don't understand football well enough to realise that he is the most important player. Him and the best defender ever are the reason for their recent success

If the price of having a King Solomon level of wisdom was being a Scouser, I'd rather stay as I am.

Sadly, i think Liverpool will cope somewhat with these injuries.
Leicester will be a big test for sure though without Salad as well as those defenders
Gonna be tough with only one first team defender possibly
Their back ups ain’t great
They could be playing Milner right back and left back at this rate

I'm glad you said almost. Anyway, not having Henderson might mean they have to play an actual footballer in his place.

Good enough for them. They had a ridiculous amount of time without any injuries to key players. I don't know if it's true or not but in the interest of feeding my bias, I don't recall us getting too much sympathy when we had players dropping like flies last season.
No we got told it’s part of the game

Just realised that Andy Robertson might also be injured; if he is for a few games, i take my comments back about Liverpool coping...the whole defence being injured? I don't think any team could cope with that for more than a game or two against competitive teams..

Fingers crossed we can take advantage!!

Just realised that Andy Robertson might also be injured; if he is for a few games, i take my comments back about Liverpool coping...the whole defence being injured? I don't think any team could cope with that for more than a game or two against competitive teams..

Fingers crossed we can take advantage!!
They've still got dodgy decisions to rely on - don't think any of the referees are injured.

Back