• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Have to say, I think Liverpool of the era got away with murder. Between Case and Souness, they had two of the absolute dirtiest bastards in football, ever.

I agree Liverpool had players who could dish it out ( no more so then Tommy Smith) but imo there were not as bad as the WHOLE Wimbeldon team. clown shoe Jones, Sanchez, Big Fash, etc,etc they were all guilty of playing the man not the ball. Filthy shower of tacos.

I agree Liverpool had players who could dish it out ( no more so then Tommy Smith) but imo there were not as bad as the WHOLE Wimbeldon team. clown shoe Jones, Sanchez, Big Fash, etc,etc they were all guilty of playing the man not the ball. Filthy shower of tacos.

Couldn’t agree more. Jones’ tackle on Gary Stevens was nasty and malicious and Fashanu’s elbow on Mabbutt was disgusting. The likes of Souness and Case went out to play and be dirty if it turned into a battle. Some of those Wimbledon lads couldn’t play at that level so they set out to intimidate and didn’t care if that resulted in people’s careers being ended.

Couldn’t agree more. Jones’ tackle on Gary Stevens was nasty and malicious and Fashanu’s elbow on Mabbutt was disgusting. The likes of Souness and Case went out to play and be dirty if it turned into a battle. Some of those Wimbledon lads couldn’t play at that level so they set out to intimidate and didn’t care if that resulted in people’s careers being ended.

I was stood that side when Jones he made the tackle, dirty bastard.

The Vinicius thread turning into the Sissoko thread I can just about get my head round, but the Gareth Bale thread turning into the Vinnie Jones thread is a step too far....
Apparently Vinnie is a Spurs fan!!!

The X-Men: The Last Stand star portrayed a psychotic murderer who kills his victims while watching Arsenal games in Jonny Lee Miller's popular Sherlock Holmes-based series.

Jones, who started out as a professional footballer before taking up acting, is a big fan of Arsenal's rival London club Tottenham Hotspur, and admits he hated having to pretend to support a more successful team.

He tells the Sydney Daily Telegraph, "Unfortunately he's (the character is) a big Arsenal fan, which goes right against the grain with me. Growing up I was a Tottenham fan so it's tough coming up with the dialogue they've given me."

When asked whether the show's gritty torture scenes were easier to act out than playing an Arsenal fan, he adds, "You could say that. Yeah."

Apparently Vinnie is a Spurs fan!!!

The X-Men: The Last Stand star portrayed a psychotic murderer who kills his victims while watching Arsenal games in Jonny Lee Miller's popular Sherlock Holmes-based series.

Jones, who started out as a professional footballer before taking up acting, is a big fan of Arsenal's rival London club Tottenham Hotspur, and admits he hated having to pretend to support a more successful team.

He tells the Sydney Daily Telegraph, "Unfortunately he's (the character is) a big Arsenal fan, which goes right against the grain with me. Growing up I was a Tottenham fan so it's tough coming up with the dialogue they've given me."

When asked whether the show's gritty torture scenes were easier to act out than playing an Arsenal fan, he adds, "You could say that. Yeah."

Should be dead easy for him, he spent years pretending to be a footballer. Everyone who watched that side could see they were a bunch of thugs but ths media love to peddle the story they were just a load of crazy guys playing for laughs, absolutely disgusting neglect of their responsibility to report the truth.

Back