• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Are the numbers for this peak coming down again yet? It's all gone a bit quiet on the graph front lately.
oco07m3sl9x51.jpg

Did anyone watch panorama last night? Liverpool fighting Covid. This really is pathetic TV by BBC. The rest of us have just give up have we? It's not right they have to wear masks they should be allowed to spit all over anyone they talk to, why is their basic freedom to go to the gym being taken away from them, it's impossible for them run over the park or exercise at home, with pubs and clubs closed they cant buy and sell drugs, it's far harder to make a living house breaking if people are staying at home.

Which is precisely what one would expect with any virus.

People who don't have to fight the virus as hard will produce fewer antibodies. All antibodies decline shortly after they're needed - otherwise your blood would be made up of nothing but antibodies. What really matters is the "blueprint" our bodies keep for making those antibodies again. More and more studies are beginning to show that this system is working as normally for COVID-19 as it does for any other virus.

I hesitate to use the term "fake news" for obvious reasons, but neither of those things you mention are bad, nor are they what the press make them out to be. I'll be generous and assume low levels of comprehension in the press, but a cynic might think that inventing scary stories would be beneficial for circulation/and revenue.

Last edited:
Anyone see John Bell giving evidence to the science committee yesterday, said if he's had the vaccine he'd be really annoyed if told he couldn't go to a football match. I still write off anything bar small trials of attending matches this season though.

Has anyone been anywhere that requires a negative test prior to entry? Was thinking Gambia - but the test has to be within the preceding three days before entry, however Bupa turn around is 3-5 days. So doesn't work.

I've been somewhere that needed two within the preceding 5 days (and 48 hours apart!)

There was a slight risk element. For the second one I went to a walk-in centre in Harlseden 2 days before departure and just hoped the result came in time..(it did, within 1 day actually).

Anyone see John Bell giving evidence to the science committee yesterday, said if he's had the vaccine he'd be really annoyed if told he couldn't go to a football match. I still write off anything bar small trials of attending matches this season though.

Yeah I can see socially distanced ST holders possibly happening, which would still be great, but certainly not full capacity.

Legally, I don't think it's possible to say "you can only have access if you put this injection in your body", however I'm pretty sure that will be tested during the next year.

Yeah I can see socially distanced ST holders possibly happening, which would still be great, but certainly not full capacity.

Legally, I don't think it's possible to say "you can only have access if you put this injection in your body", however I'm pretty sure that will be tested during the next year.
We absolutely can. We're a private business and have the right to refuse anyone and everyone we choose (as long as that doesn't fall foul of any of the discrimination acts).

We absolutely can. We're a private business and have the right to refuse anyone and everyone we choose (as long as that doesn't fall foul of any of the discrimination acts).

True, although International human rights laws advise that it should be unlawful to discriminate due to health status and that it's a persons right to determine what medicines/vaccines enters their body without discrimination. However, will this be respected?

A society where certain privileges are only given if you have certain injections / medication / health status wouldn't be great.

Next up, tax breaks if you are sterilised :) (Although actually...I've undone my own argument as that sounds good)

Back