• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Fcuking Danes have been having sex with minks and now the is a new covid, even stronger that kills everyone.

I mean I like their furniture but this is beyond the pale. Disgusting people, did not realise stuff like this went on out there.

I was reading about Mink fur and how they skin them while they are alive. Sounds like a Tory sex game to me but also awful.

Fcuking Danes have been having sex with minks and now the is a new covid, even stronger that kills everyone.

I mean I like their furniture but this is beyond the pale. Disgusting people, did not realise stuff like this went on out there.
Maybe there was a mistake with the translation of sexy minx

It works perfectly. Let people assess their own risk and act accordingly.

No need for the govt to run every detail of our lives for us.

Of course you are right, but you must realise at least 50% of the population are stupid and do whatever they want as they have no idea of the consequences of their actions.

Reactions: DTA
Shame it's Pfizer - but at least we have 30m on order.
This feels like a time where knowledge sharing for global benefit would be best.

Back