• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Lamela is the Graham Roberts of this era, he'll always do his best, he's not overly blessed in the skills department but sometimes in a game he'll shock you.

Thank you. I think I'm pretty funny as well.

But seriously how do you put the funny thing above the a?

You can cut and paste, or it is part of different language keyboards you can load, e.g. on a US English keyboard you would get a # over the number 4, on UK English keyboard that is a £ sign. I'd suspect (too lazy to load a 3rd keyboard up) the ä you are looking for would be on a German keyboard (actually it is, see image below)

1920px-German-Keyboard-Layout-T2-Version2-large.png

You can cut and paste, or it is part of different language keyboards you can load, e.g. on a US English keyboard you would get a # over the number 4, on UK English keyboard that is a £ sign. I'd suspect (too lazy to load a 3rd keyboard up) the ä you are looking for would be on a German keyboard (actually it is, see image below)

1920px-German-Keyboard-Layout-T2-Version2-large.png

Mate it is sexy, like how the French have it in their namès

Always wànted a Fŕench 21 year old with long bĺack haîr who works as a waitrêss and smoked cigarettes and reads poetry I would fcùk her wearing a condom that after she would take off and pour into her coffee and would talk to me about love as I recovèred.

Honestly that is my dream. I'm always sad I never had a french bird. And it all started at school when I read the names of these girls and they had funny things above the letters in their names.

Always wànted a Fŕench 21 year old with long bĺack haîr who works as a waitrêss and smoked cigarettes and reads poetry I would fcùk her wearing a condom that after she would take off and pour into her coffee and would talk to me about love as I recovèred.

Honestly that is my dream. I'm always sad I never had a french bird. And it all started at school when I read the names of these girls and they had funny things above the letters in their names.

Na mate they all smell of garlic.

Your dream reminds me of Elouise, a French undergraduate I shared a house with back in the 1990s who resembled Emmanuelle Béart.

She seemed to spend most of her day smoking Gauloises and I would see the smoke floating out of the kitchen window whenever I returned home.

One day she spotted a spider in the shower and ran naked from the bathroom on the ground floor up to her bedroom on the 2nd floor, I’m still gutted to this day that I didn’t go to see what she was screaming about and only heard about her streaking later that day.

1C4CC559-A195-4E13-92A5-F61152D625FE.gif

Back