• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

VAR fudgery aside, Leeds are learning how tough the premier league is today. Suddenly in the bottom half of the table after a strong start.

VAR fudgery aside, Leeds are learning how tough the premier league is today. Suddenly in the bottom half of the table after a strong start.
Good, I was getting bored of the media love in after just a few games. Once the inevitable burnout takes hold they might end up going back down.

How bad do Sheffield United look this season. They made it so easy for Chelski.

No fight at all.They will go down, the first season bounce has very much worn off.

It’s funny, but I feel the narrative is a little harsh on lookman, if they have analysed that as being something that keeper is susceptible to it’s fair enough. What I will say is that he scuffed it a little bit, obviously wasn’t confident, maybe he would have missed had just walloped it anyway.

There are too many conclusions drawn on penalties based on outcome alone, no one would be criticising him had the keeper gone the other way, yet the competency of his action would have been identical.

It wasn’t a bad penalty because it didn’t go in, it was a bad penalty because the execution wasn’t correct.

Back