• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The spawn of Trump actually uttered: "It's not fair!"

This election have really shown how undignified the win-at-all-costs world has become, regardless of right or wrong. It's not only in politics, nor is it only in the USA, it's everywhere.

fudge me.... If there was an IQ test where you had to score higher than your own shoe size to be able to vote, these muppets would fail! My word there are a lot of absolute my tits over there!
Incredible isn't it? There should be some sort of logic test or IQ test to enable someone to vote; e.g. you have to get at least 30% right to vote. If not, try again in 4 years.

fudge me.... If there was an IQ test where you had to score higher than your own shoe size to be able to vote, these muppets would fail! My word there are a lot of absolute my tits over there!
I always wondered how edited such things are - do they leave out lots and lots of people who actually realize they are being outed as idiots, or is the amount of jailtime worthy stupidness so high?

In a nutshell, most Muricans outside of Hollywood and Silicon Valley i.e. the creative types are really really thick.
FWIW my colleagues around Philadelphia are remarkably intelligent; pharmaceutical industry, Oncology experts etc.
Many New Yorkers too. Maine. Washington. Et cetera.

In a nutshell, most Muricans outside of Hollywood and Silicon Valley i.e. the creative types are really really thick.

I don't think that's true. I've worked with plenty of Americans and they've all been bright and very hard working. I've had loads of American mates over the years and they've all been pretty bright too.

I'm sure that there are plenty of dim Americans too but we're not short of stupid people here either.

The white house have just announced Trump will not be making anymore public appearances for the rest of the day, he knows the games up, some more results will come in at 9pm EST, outside chance a network calls the presidency tonight my time, but of course there will be no concession.

Back