• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

America is such a mess. I was a Bernie guy and think Biden is a rooster but I have to admit that recent stuff has me firmly hoping for a Trump loss. He is unhinged and his followers are mental.

Recent stuff?
Regardless of the fact this is essentially theatre, the fact is one is significantly worse than the other.
I get worried when simple situations are over-complicated.
Trump has to go. He should NEVER have been elected!

Recent stuff?
Regardless of the fact this is essentially theatre, the fact is one is significantly worse than the other.

As bad as trump is, I'm more worried about someone else using and ramping up his play book in the future.

As bad as trump is, I'm more worried about someone else using and ramping up his play book in the future.

You mean in the west? This is pretty standard bastard squad dictatorship in some regions.

I agree BUT in order to help prevent that he needs to go.

Recent stuff?

Biden is potentially a war hawk. Trump has been bad but not as bad. He hasn't been droning Pakistan like Obama did. Which for me is my primary fear with the US. But I do feel Trump is too dangerous now.

Biden is potentially a war hawk. Trump has been bad but not as bad. He hasn't been droning Pakistan like Obama did. Which for me is my primary fear with the US. But I do feel Trump is too dangerous now.

The droning was always a massive issue for me too, but Trump has been too dangerous for too long and to project Biden's potential action versus Trump's utterly destructive, polarizing and fascistic behaviour is beyond my comprehension TBH mate. I think it is also worth noting that Obama did oversee a considerable tightning up of how these evil things were used, and that had they been around in the Bush era you'd have seen a lot worse (which is not to excuse what was done - I have always been a critic of the drones in this context).

The way Bush handled Pakistan was appalling, and TBH, I place most of the blame for the modern Middle East and related conflicts on this heinous, despicable organization which got two bites at that filthy cherry...

Again though, Trump's danger has never been in question and he should never have been near that seat of power.

Last edited:
dropped off my ballot, i voted libertarian as I normally do as a protest vote, not that it makes any difference on the "left coast", trump won't concede if he loses, i really think this could be the last free vote we have here, there's always a tipping point for democracies, maybe this is it for the US, some businesses are boarding up fearing protests whoever wins, scary times.

I'd love for the polls to be right but this is 2016 all over again with the Trump shy waiting until election day, would be nice if it wasn't like this but... :(
Say he does lose and then tries to steal it through various methods, and it's totally obvious to all he is doing it. Then do the countries around the world not recognise him as the president like they have done in other such scenarios? (yes I know, not bloody likely lol)

I'd love for the polls to be right but this is 2016 all over again with the Trump shy waiting until election day, would be nice if it wasn't like this but... :(
Say he does lose and then tries to steal it through various methods, and it's totally obvious to all he is doing it. Then do the countries around the world not recognise him as the president like they have done in other such scenarios? (yes I know, not bloody likely lol)

If they had an ounce of backbone they would, not likely when you see the likes of Johnson and his ilk in charge.

I'm hoping the victory is so comprehensive for Biden there's no challenges or discussion to be had. Not holding my breath though.

Which ones other than Trump and Clinton? Can't picture Obama, either Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford or Nixon being pussy hounds.

Mind you, Trump more than makes up for everyone else. As for Clinton, well if you were married to latter-day Hilary, it would be easy to forgive you wanting a quick BJ in the oval orifice.

Which ones other than Trump and Clinton? Can't picture Obama, either Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford or Nixon being pussy hounds.

Mind you, Trump more than makes up for everyone else. As for Clinton, well if you were married to latter-day Hilary, it would be easy to forgive you wanting a quick BJ in the oval orifice.

I saw the video of Biden pawing over women earlier, innocent but a creep fest

Back