• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Mourinho wouldn't allow Amazon to show any of the detailed preparation or tactical instruction in All or Nothing. I think that people are in danger of taking some of the fluff that remained at face value.
I beIieve he has publicly made a point of highlighting that too

I think that is nonsense. We didn't win anything under Poch because our squad wasn't as strong as our main rivals, a couple of breaks didn't go our way and we put in some poor performances in a few of key games. If we didn't have the meteorology, we wouldn't have over performed for as long as we did.
I do think people forget sometimes that the other team are trying their damned hardest to achieve their objectives. It's not always because we bottled it, didn't turn up, were weak mentally, it could easily be they're just better than us, whether that be on the day or overall.

After all to get to the point where we lose, we've often been thru some very good teams.

And of course there is the luck, good and bad, in any game of football.

Mourinho wouldn't allow Amazon to show any of the detailed preparation or tactical instruction in All or Nothing. I think that people are in danger of taking some of the fluff that remained at face value.
Will make a good follow up documentary when he stops managing.

He's been absolutely f*cking brilliant, bar one or two off moments. Apart from the obvious duo of Kane and Son, he's been our player of the season so far. Organizing, tackling, pressing, intercepting..leading.

I love this guy - I wish we could put someone exactly like him next to him, because we'd never concede again. :D

After a couple of nervous games right at the start he’s settled very well and brings some very important attributes to the midfield.

Playing very well at the moment.

He's been absolutely f*cking brilliant, bar one or two off moments. Apart from the obvious duo of Kane and Son, he's been our player of the season so far. Organizing, tackling, pressing, intercepting..leading.

I love this guy - I wish we could put someone exactly like him next to him, because we'd never concede again. :D
The first we have been missing since Modric, and having both bolded bits I really have to think back to remember. King maybe?

Already looks more captain material than both our current and vice-current, I hearby proclaim - boldly and perhaps falsely.

Our best signing of the summer (imo), he fills a massive hole in our CM and once the likes of Lo Celso and Tanguy become more regular in our side we will have something we have lacked for a while. A solid CM.

Disgusted he gave away the ball for their goal...

Na, he was brilliant again tonight. Possibly MOTM. He has been a tremendous signing so far. So busy. For £3m + KWP...that was a bloody steal.

For me it's a clear concern. I still struggle to see a good partnership among the other players. Yeah, we can probably make it work, but there's nothing proven to work in that bunch.

This might be ridiculous, but could he be the single most important player to keep fit this season? Most definitely looking forward to being called out as massively wrong on this if and when it happens and others prove me to be an idiot.

Midfield three might make a big difference in his future potential absence.

I wouldn't want to be without him for long. For rotation, during a heavy run of fixtures, I think that we have enough options.

I've changed my mind. He may well be the most important player in the squad now and we look half the team when he is out.

Who sh.it themselves when it looked like he'd done his ankle? :D

There was an unintentionally hilarious moment when Hojbjerg was receiving treatment and the camera cut to Winksy energetically warming up on the sideline - underscoring the certain doom that lies in wait were PEH indeed to be injured. :p

It's unfair on Winksy, but it does illustrate our problem somewhat.

Our best signing of the summer (imo), he fills a massive hole in our CM and once the likes of Lo Celso and Tanguy become more regular in our side we will have something we have lacked for a while. A solid CM.

Thing is, so many pundits/fans thought he was a "meh" signing when made ..

Next summer it's either Skipp or we need to hunt for another backup/play alongside option

Back