• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - SPURS v BRIGHTON

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
will take a win all day every day. Not pretty at all, but we finally get our first win at home this season.

Brighton deserved more sure, but their goal came from a foul that never should have stood for a goal. Aside from that, similar to Burnley, wasn't like they were pounding away the chances.

Also we hit the woodwork twice right? Won't see that when the 'stats' are shown. Uncomfortable but it's 3 more points and also gets that monkey off the back of throwing away games and leads in last few minutes.

Wow it's not easy following this team. 3 important points, 2nd in the league.

Interested to see if Mourinho rips into the refs performance.
He probably won’t because he’ll be fined for it. If we hadn’t won I don’t think he could have helped himself, but as we won I think he’ll keep it to himself.

will take a win all day every day. Not pretty at all, but we finally get our first win at home this season.

Brighton deserved more sure, but their goal came from a foul that never should have stood for a goal. Aside from that, similar to Burnley, wasn't like they were pounding away the chances.

Also we hit the woodwork twice right? Won't see that when the 'stats' are shown. Uncomfortable but it's 3 more points and also gets that monkey off the back of throwing away games and leads in last few minutes.
Half of the wins of Liverpool and Leicester in their respective title seasons were wins like this. Cheeky bet?

Never in Doubt

Seriously though, that was one of the worst refereeing performances I have ever said
He got everything wrong for both sides all night, shocking

Nor so sure, tonight!
That was a dreadful performance!
We looked scared brickless, nice one Mr Mourinho NOT!

Cheer up Stephen. It’s a win. We weren’t great but it’s a win. And Brighton are no mugs.

Disappointing performance but I’d prefer to nearly draw than nearly win.

Back