• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - SPURS v BRIGHTON

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
okay me hearties, 'tis time for a Piratical magical OMT special. After two dismal performances, we ( and the team) need to shiver their timbers and get our season back on track. There will undoubtedly be a few who will need to walk the plank ( and after the last two games only Lloris came out with any credit). Toby, the star formerly known asTubby, Dier Sissoko and Doherty were mercifully spared the clusterfudge in Antwerp so are certain starters ( barring injury).

The facts:

Where: at home ( literally)
When : Sunday 1.11.20
At: 19.15

The team ( our best available hopefully)

........................Lloris ( or Hart if three games in 6 days is too much for Hugo)..........

Doherty............Toby...............Dier ( or if unfit, Rodin) .........Regi

.........Sissoko...........PEH...........NDombele

..........Lucas..........Kane........Son

The score:

1-0 according to the date (or 2-0 according to the time here in Spain.)

I went to see the Quarter Final of the APT Tennis Challenger Cup yesterday and there is nothing quite like watching live sport, even bemasked and socially distancing. As we can't watch at WHL our players need to serve up a performance we can again fully appreciate. I am confident they will. Mourinho will not tolerate anything less. All they have to do is play to their potential and match brighton for effort and desire. Hopefully they will.

Cue custard, badgers, Tom Jones etc etc.

Agree with the line-up above, and Jose confirmed that Dier is fit. Only question is whether GLC is match fit enough to start in place of Sissoko

Win on Sunday and we definitely go 4th (at least) overnight. That's usually enough to trigger a lacklustre performance

Lloris
Doherty, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon
Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Ndombele
Bale, Kane, Son

Hart, Rodon, Aurier, Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas, Vinicius

Given the news this morning that England may go into a full national lockdown for at least a month from Monday, this game now takes on huge significance. Our players simply must give us a good performance and result to warm us up during the bleak non- football days ahead.

Given the news this morning that England may go into a full national lockdown for at least a month from Monday, this game now takes on huge significance. Our players simply must give us a good performance and result to warm us up during the bleak non- football days ahead.

I'd expect football to continue during the lockdown

okay me hearties, 'tis time for a Piratical magical OMT special. After two dismal performances, we ( and the team) need to shiver their timbers and get our season back on track. There will undoubtedly be a few who will need to walk the plank ( and after the last two games only Lloris came out with any credit). Toby, the star formerly known asTubby, Dier Sissoko and Doherty were mercifully spared the clusterfudge in Antwerp so are certain starters ( barring injury).

The facts:

........................Lloris ( or Hart if three games in 6 days is too much for Hugo)..........

The score:

I went to see the Quarter Final of the APT Tennis Challenger Cup yesterday and there is nothing quite like watching live sport, even bemasked and socially distancing. As we can't watch at WHL our players need to serve up a performance we can again fully appreciate. I am confident they will. Mourinho will not tolerate anything less. All they have to do is play to their potential and match brighton for effort and desire. Hopefully they will.

tumblr_mq4ftvsRz31qefgdko6_r1_250.gif

The facts:

The score:

giphy(7).gif

I'm from Brighton the gay capital of Europe. We also have more restaurants per head of population then the rest of the country.

I expect custard based posts, though never my thing badgers as well.

Come on gays, up your games.

Back