• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Gangs of London finally on the binge-watch list.
Christ!
Epic!
In wondered why the fight scenes were so mental and then realized it was the writer/maker of The Raid films. Really liking it.

Season 2, Episode 1 of The Mandalorian is absolutely brilliant !!
Like literally awesome
Felt like more than TV. Really exceptional.

And frankly inspired casting of Raylan Givens/Tim Olyphant as the Marshal. Maybe some fans of Justified were in the casting crew
I see that the setting in relation to the films is clearly confirmed as well. Clever little ties of the Sarlac pit, Boba Fett's armour and the final shot of the episode.

I was looking to watch Animal Kingdom (film) but Prime wanted me to rent it, too tight (or lazy to alteratively switch on the Kodi box)...so instead took a chance on Animal Kingdom the US series. Watched one episode..not bad (I noticed there's been 3 or 4 series).

It wasn't mind blowing or particularly deep :) though....am I wasting my time?

I was looking to watch Animal Kingdom (film) but Prime wanted me to rent it, too tight (or lazy to alteratively switch on the Kodi box)...so instead took a chance on Animal Kingdom the US series. Watched one episode..not bad (I noticed there's been 3 or 4 series).

It wasn't mind blowing or particularly deep :) though....am I wasting my time?
Im half way through series 3, its a good enough watch to keep going

Back