• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2020/21

Are members+ getting any birthday cards this year off the club,my mantelpiece is looking a tad empty this year....anyone else not received theirs yet or have they stopped sending them out.
I’ll let you know on Thursday next week! My son got one back in May. Also got him this, think ebay do it with cheaper postage though...
2BA0495B-D8FB-4152-B811-165FDC5A1188.jpeg

I actually liked the physical packs :(

Thank you for renewing your Season Ticket for the 2020/21 season. As a way to say thanks, below is a digital gift voucher to spend in our Spurs Shop Online.

We listened to your feedback last season and have replaced the physical gift packs with this digital gift voucher. This allows you to choose to spend the voucher on any standard item in our Spurs Shop Online or you can choose from a range of exclusive One Hotspur products available online only.

We hope you agree that this is a more environmentally-friendly approach, offering you more choice, and flexibility to receive the gift you want. Your feedback has significantly helped shape our plans for this season, so thanks again!

Please note, this voucher is redeemable online only and not in the Spurs Shop.

1354AEFB-44CF-4BFB-B94D-0B426E017CC8.jpeg

No card booooo,what were they doing in lockdown lol....had a video message off Hugo,i think it was for me ,didn't mention my name.. oh well.

Would have been the best birthday present yesterday if i was a spammer but it was the worse kind of present in the end,feck sake and i was watching a recording of the game too,cheers lads. At least i was home watching it otherwise i would have spent fours hours driving home on the M4 ,being the drunken priest off Father Ted....feck feck feck feck every 5 minutes.

The WBA game will obviously be moved to the Sunday 8th as it follows a Europa Thursday which, as its not been chosen by Sky/BT presumably means will be on PPV (apparently WBA are due to be on PPV 6 weeks in a row!) so either midday or 7:15 if they stick to current weekend schedule.

Pay £15 to watch us struggle to break down a dogged, physical, drab team of 7 foot giants for 85 mins after they get a goal from their only corner of the game and proceed to waste time for the rest of the game whilst the ref sanctions it. Tough one.

The WBA game will obviously be moved to the Sunday 8th as it follows a Europa Thursday which, as its not been chosen by Sky/BT presumably means will be on PPV (apparently WBA are due to be on PPV 6 weeks in a row!) so either midday or 7:15 if they stick to current weekend schedule.

This is precisely what is wrong with how PPV has been implemented. It will disproportionately affect fans of smaller clubs, who games get picked up for broadcast less often.

No card booooo,what were they doing in lockdown lol....had a video message off Hugo,i think it was for me ,didn't mention my name.. oh well.

Would have been the best birthday present yesterday if i was a spammer but it was the worse kind of present in the end,feck sake and i was watching a recording of the game too,cheers lads. At least i was home watching it otherwise i would have spent fours hours driving home on the M4 ,being the drunken priest off Father Ted....feck feck feck feck every 5 minutes.
I didn’t get a card either, but a message from Hugo instead. Must be exhausting for him recording all those personal messages. Then to rub salt in the wound my son gets a one Hotspur rucksack and water bottle yesterday morning! Levy out!

Little one got a nice rucksack, water bottle, activity book and bedroom stuff
The eldest got some crappy plastic power bank / radio I think and some chavvy type youths shoulder bag

I didn’t get a card either, but a message from Hugo instead. Must be exhausting for him recording all those personal messages. Then to rub salt in the wound my son gets a one Hotspur rucksack and water bottle yesterday morning! Levy out!

No card for me at the start of this month, although it was a busy run of fixtures and I realised the players would have been hard pushed to all sign it in the usual way.

Forgot to mention I got a power bank thing with my card. It had a card from the manufacturer/distributor telling me they only handle the finest products, along with instructions translated from Korean, via Dutch (twice) and Unwinese, thence into 'English'. It remains unused.

Back