• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Antwerp

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't be surprised to see Davies at CB again. Sanchez looks uncomfortable playing on that side and Davies did well last Thursday.
I wouldn't mind that either. I liked what I saw from him at CB, and he's far less error prone. I don't believe Antwerp will outplay us, an eventual loss will be due to grave individual error(s) me thinks.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Davies at CB again. Sanchez looks uncomfortable playing on that side and Davies did well last Thursday.

I don't see Sanchez missing both the Burnley game AND the Antwerp game, unless Jose has written him off

No pressure but some teams we will be challenging for the title have won their 2 cl games. Bag this one, eat it, go home ready for the next league game

Makes sense our league fixtures become a lot harder after match day 4 and 5 of the Europa league. If we can completely rest the PL starting 11 midweek then that would be really ideal.

Yes, and in the final 3 EL games, we have 2 at home which again is better given the PL games at that time. I'd imagine that for the LASK away game we'll see a weaker bench than we do tonight, with more first 11 players left in the UK

Yes he might even play him in a three at the back ( wink emoji)!

Only this time with Regi as a wingback in front of him.

Largely depends on his plans for the Brighton game.

Back