• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Antwerp

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
Where - Covid Central

Team - Different from Burnley.

Bale starts along with the new boy sticker, Dele will be a GHod, and Lamela will be brick housing it all over Belgium.

COYS

6-1 Covid

Would've been a fantastic away day opportunity :( .. I think we'll win handsomely.

Team:

Hart
-
Aurier‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Dier‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Tanganga‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Reguilon
-
Winks‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lo Celso
-
Bale‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Alli‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Bergwijn
-
Big V

Sanchez for Tanganga if he's still not fit.

3 - 1 win. Bale, Bergwijn, Vinicius.

Dogbrick OMT by the way.

Last edited:
Would've been a fantastic away day opportunity :(

I think we'll win handsomely.

Team:

Hart
-
-
Winks‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lo Celso
-
-
Big V

Dogbrick OMT by the way.

Doubt I’d have got a ticket but I’d have been tempted to get the train there just for the pre match and catch it in a bar.

Would've been a fantastic away day opportunity :(

I think we'll win handsomely.

Team:

Hart
-
-
Winks‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lo Celso
-
-
Big V

Dogbrick OMT by the way.
Got to say that I love that this is our potential backup/rotation lineup, when not long ago we had 15 attacking midfielders with 5 more on the bench. And Hart is such an upgrade on Gazza it's ridiculous.

Oh, and I think we'll win comfortably 1-1.

Much as I despise people using stats to underline their opinions here is an interesting stat about Royal Antwerp, in their 11 games this season they have picked up 19 yellow cards and 2 reds, pack extra shin pads for this game?

Much as I despise people using stats to underline their opinions here is an interesting stat about Royal Antwerp, in their 11 games this season they have picked up 19 yellow cards and 2 reds, pack extra shin pads for this game?
Just let Lamela take a session on winding up the opponent and then making the most of the retaliatory contact...

Dier and Tubby haven't travelled. Tanganga injured. Assuming we're looking to keep all the squad match fit, I think this leads us to:

---------------------------Hart-------------------------------

----Aurier--------Toby---------Sanchez------Reggie-----

--------------------Winks---------GLC----------------------

-----------------------------Dele-----------------------------

------------Bale-----------Vinny----------Bergwijn------

Dier and Tubby haven't travelled. Tanganga injured. Assuming we're looking to keep all the squad match fit, I think this leads us to:

---------------------------Hart-------------------------------

----Aurier--------Toby---------Sanchez------Reggie-----

--------------------Winks---------GLC----------------------

-----------------------------Dele-----------------------------

------------Bale-----------Vinny----------Bergwijn------

I wouldn't be surprised to see Davies at CB again. Sanchez looks uncomfortable playing on that side and Davies did well last Thursday.

Back