• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Now that cracked me up. Commentator discussing penalties given this season, mentions United have had 3 against them, but neglects to mention how many they have been awarded. Unbelievable

Neville is a shell of a commentator these days. Can't even bring himself to say it was a foul by Maguire.

Tbh with his obvious support for United which he doesnt hide, he should not be allowed to commentate on a United match. Yes, have pundits in the studio (for each team), but not commentating on the game itself, should be impartial

In fairness he isnt the only one. Carragher shouting 'Get in you beauty' when Salah scored v us at Anfield was disgusting

Theory should rotate commentators and pundits more. I'm bored of hearing the same voices spout crap. I'm also bored of them drilling down games to nth degree like they were not players than be honest about the fact people make mistakes or miss goals. Thee gamesd about scoring goals yert we hear less about the brilliance of goals and more about mistakes and that creeps into fans too. Last week is example Lanzinis goal was a wonderful strike but you don't hear that. The games not there to be nil nil

Van De Beek must be scratching his head about how he can't get any minutes in that crap team! He's their best midfielder by a mile!

Last edited:
Back