• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

We might be able to convince Madrid to let us but out the clause. Otherwise, we just have to wait and hope that they don't take it up before it expires.
Or of course he doesn’t want to go back
They have mendy they spent a lot on already there
They also have another youngster then rate highly who plays there too

Or of course he doesn’t want to go back
They have mendy they spent a lot on already there
They also have another youngster then rate highly who plays there too

I think that it's unlikely that they'll come in for him. Buy back clauses are just a standard for them when selling young players.

I think that it's unlikely that they'll come in for him. Buy back clauses are just a standard for them when selling young players.
Had to look this up, but they've used the buyback with at least Carvajal, Morata and Casemiro.

"Just a standard", at least when it's someone they really rate for the future. I think I remember reporting that he's highly rated within Madrid, just Zidane that didn't like him. He's a Spanish international and a damned good player.

Worst case scenario, they pay us £13m to have him on loan for a season or two.
True. And hopefully if that happens Sessegnon or Cirkin are ready to step up. Either way it should be manageable, but the worst case is still a lot worse than the best case when if not a disaster.

Had to look this up, but they've used the buyback with at least Carvajal, Morata and Casemiro.

"Just a standard", at least when it's someone they really rate for the future. I think I remember reporting that he's highly rated within Madrid, just Zidane that didn't like him. He's a Spanish international and a damned good player.
This. I'll start worrying about little Reguilon's future with us the moment Zidane gets fired, and not a minute before.

This guy seems to have great touch and vision and imo even better movement.
It's a shame a few players often didn't spot his movements more often, hopefully that will come with time.

Very promising debut.

I am impressed with his highlights from last night.

That headed lay-off - that tells me he’s got the goods. I’ve played a lot of football and I wouldn’t have seen that let alone executed it properly.

Looks like a team guy.

Same here, it looks like a easy skill but its not and not many players would have seen it and delivered it so well.

Impressive debut even if it wasn't great opposition.
Gives the option of 4231 with Vinicius upfront and Son-Kane-Bale behind.

Same here, it looks like a easy skill but its not and not many players would have seen it and delivered it so well.

To cushion the header and take the pace off it to put it right for Son to run on to takes a lot of skill and far more than the commentators gave him credit for.

We might be able to convince Madrid to let us but out the clause. Otherwise, we just have to wait and hope that they don't take it up before it expires.
I think the player has to want to go back too, so it's really us convincing Reggie.

I just thought of something. When we were crap, in years gone by, we would be pushed back, then throw on Crouch or Llorente and just hoooof it upfield to the big lad in the hope he would win the header and maybe 10% of the time he would win the header and 10% of those times there would be a runner trying to connect with it.

Hopefully none of the above will happen when Big Vini is leading the line i.e. we still need to play cute football, not just launch it up to the big lad.

Why? You still have two holding midfielders, Son and Bale track back and defend, Kane drops into midfield anyway.
Not much different to the 4231 under Poch and nothing like under Ossie.

Just kidding, mate. :D Kane, Son and Bale supporting another striker is a lot of attacking power, though. :eek:

Back