• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alli must still not be cutting it in training atm. Good to see Lo Celso back on the bench and also Lamela.

Perhaps. Perhaps he is performing well in training, but Mourinho wants to see that over a longer period of time before he feels the chance has been earned.

Perhaps Mourinho thinks he needs to prove himself from the bench before he deserves a start.

Could anyone DM me a cheeky body of water please?

I’m away from home so don’t have access to my usual portfolio of watery expanses!

Genuinely intrigued to how the front players line up with three players all preferring to play on the right. I’m assuming he may persevere with Moura on the left although I thought it would be Son and Bergwijn for that side, Moura, Bale or Lamela on the other.
Good opportunity for davies at LCB, still think he could stake a claim there in the short term.

Ghod comes into commentary as Martin Keown departs, nice start to the evening’s proceedings!

Surprised Clarke is on the bench given we also have Son, Dele, Kane, Tubby etc. Would have thought it would make sense to have a young def

Not expecting an easy ride tonight. Well, it's Spurs lets be realistic.

Going for a nervy 3-2 win with Kane and Son having to come off the bench to see us home

COYS

Ha ha 20 seconds in, Vinny is wrestling someone, Lamela dawdles on the ball and is robbed, Winks is swarmed and is wrong side, freekick into box is not defended and we are lucky to survive.

Back