• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs - LASK***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
Time to get over that travesty of a result and start our march towards the Europa League title.

Who: LASK (anyone know what this stands for? not that I give a fvck)
When: Thursday local time
Why: get the kids some game time

NINTCHDBPICT000492334068-e1558658235696.jpg

the-fly-2.jpg

And for good measure...

Egg-Custard-Recipe.jpg

Beat me to it with the OMT.

We really need to get Sunday out of our system asap and bring back the feel good factor.

Time to get over that travesty of a result and start our march towards the Europa League title.

Who: LASK (anyone know what this stands for? not that I give a fvck)
When: Thursday local time
Why: get the kids some game time

NINTCHDBPICT000492334068-e1558658235696.jpg

the-fly-2.jpg

And for good measure...

Egg-Custard-Recipe.jpg
A guaranteed winner of OMT of the season. If I wore a hat I’d take it off to you.

....................Hart....................

Dougherty ......Toby.... Dier......Davies

.................LoCelso Winks Lamela......

Lucas................Vini.............Dele

Back to the wonky back three with Davies tucking in and Dougherty moving forward. Another chance for Dele and a well deserved rest for Kane and Son. Shame Rodin is ineligible and Tanganga not fit. Looking forward to seeing Vinigoals in action for us.

At least that took my mind off the Spam game for a minute.

....................Hart....................

Dougherty ......Toby.... Dier......Davies

.................LoCelso Winks Lamela......

Lucas................Vini.............Dele

Back to the wonky back three with Davies tucking in and Dougherty moving forward. Another chance for Dele and a well deserved rest for Kane and Son. Shame Rodin is ineligible and Tanganga not fit. Looking forward to seeing Vinigoals in action for us.

At least that took my mind off the Spam game for a minute.

When did we sign Doug Herty? He has a fierce reputation.

Hart
Doherty, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Lucas, Dele, Lamela
Vinicius

Lloris, Aurier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Son

Last edited:
Probably have him and Kane on bench

I'd go with @Pirate55's lineup with the exception that I could see this as good place to get Bale a start and longer run (play him as sub again on week-end)

I thought about Bale to start but (judging from Sunday) don't think he is ready enough yet. Would give him longer off the bench against a tiring team.

Hart
Doherty, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Lucas, Dele, Lamela
Vinicius

Gazzaniga, Aurier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Bergwijn, Son

Gazzaniga hasn't been registered for Europe.

I think that we need to stick to the 4-3-3 that we are playing in the PL. We want the players to be comfortable in a system, so that we can rotate and cover injuries/suspensions.

I thought about Bale to start but (judging from Sunday) don't think he is ready enough yet. Would give him longer off the bench against a tiring team.
If he's ready physically getting more minutes on the pitch could do him a lot of good. He was ready for a sub appearance at the weekend, don't think it's far fetched to think he could be ready for an hour on Thursday.

Gazzaniga hasn't been registered for Europe.

I think that we need to stick to the 4-3-3 that we are playing in the PL. We want the players to be comfortable in a system, so that we can rotate and cover injuries/suspensions.

Cheers have put hugo on the bench instead.

I would play the team I selected and then against Burnley we would have the fresh team below.

Lloris
Aurier, Dier, Rodon, Reguilon
Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Ndombele
Bale, Kane, Son

Maybe I’d go Doherty if he isnt too tired from the lask game.

Cheers have put hugo on the bench instead.

I would play the team I selected and then against Burnley we would have the fresh team below.

Lloris
Aurier, Dier, Rodon, Reguilon
Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Ndombele
Bale, Kane, Son

Maybe I’d go Doherty if he isnt too tired from the lask game.

I think that we need to try and play a settled formation for a while. We've got a lot of new players and a really big squad. It'll make it easier for players coming in and out if the side.

I think that we need to try and play a settled formation for a while. We've got a lot of new players and a really big squad. It'll make it easier for players coming in and out if the side.
Disagree; plenty of our squad need some minutes or they will go rusty. Plenty of them.

Back