• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sat back for the entire second half and let West Ham have a go.

We should have pushed on to try to win 6-2 rather than play for 3-0.

Everyone tearing into Sanchez c'mon. Every CB has scored an own goal before. It happens, it wasn't his fault. Moura was faaaar more culparavle for that goal as he didn't bother to track the FB and just let him run into the freedom of the box forcing Sanchez to have to try and do something that obviously went very badly. Best beleive Jose is looking at Moura in that situation more than Sanchez.

Only a deluded clam would blame Sanchez for this result.

I think Sanchez is poor but don’t blame him much for today. The og is unlucky, more Hjobjerg and especially Moura than Sanchez for me. He was let down by his team mates. Last goal, ah it’s a fudging hit in a million. As a team, to a man, we let ourselves down.

Ahh, you must be strong to be a Spurs fan.

A high tolerance for alcohol doesn't hurt either. Nor a knack for finding consolatory tuneage. This one's more appropriate than ever with the recent passing of Eddie Van Halen:

Everyone tearing into Sanchez c'mon. Every CB has scored an own goal before. It happens, it wasn't his fault. Moura was faaaar more culparavle for that goal as he didn't bother to track the FB and just let him run into the freedom of the box forcing Sanchez to have to try and do something that obviously went very badly. Best beleive Jose is looking at Moura in that situation more than Sanchez.

Sanchez is the spacegoat and has been for a while. I don’t think he is good enough but its unfair to blame him for costing us the game.

Sat back for the entire second half and let West Ham have a go.

We should have pushed on to try to win 6-2 rather than play for 3-0.

We can't defend unless 10 men behind the ball - hopefully this throwaway doesn't see us reign in our attacking play of late to over compensate

The subs changed the game?

At 3-0 you'd make some changes too. Have to be philosophical and accept it as a freak. And the players never let it happen again. Lots of small things: Mourinho subs, not killing them off, slack defending.

I think Sanchez is poor but don’t blame him much for today. The og is unlucky, more Hjobjerg and especially Moura than Sanchez for me. He was let down by his team mates. Last goal, ah it’s a fudging hit in a million. As a team, to a man, we let ourselves down.

Yup. Already posted that Moura was totally Asleep At The Wheel (good band, that) in the build up to the Sanchez OG.

Normally, Dier would be there and he would be on the other side. He's not a LCB and it showed.

Winks only had to clear the ball, but instead he just flicks it like a 14 year old girl. He's championship level at best. Such a wimp.
Said it for years, he has no situational awareness. None. That's why he passes sideways or backwards or does the Parker Pirouette 97% of the time. He's not bad when teams stay off us and give him room, but there aren't too many of them.

It’s not solely his fault. The own goal wasn’t the worst tbh. But I am utterly fed up with his shocking distribution. He fudges up simple 10 yard passes multiple times every fudging game. It’s just fudging basics. Gets caught out all the time with long balls over the top. Gave away a pen in the first minute against United. He’s just fudging clueless. Worst CB signing since Chiriches

Back