• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what I meant at half-time. The game wasn't over at 3-0 ,because that defense has horrible mistakes in them, and they gave away 3 goals in next to no time.

Same reason I was nervous at 4-1 against United. I will always be nervous as long as that clown Sanchez is in defense, and the problem is, the only one slightly more reliable is Dier, who also has a mistake in him.

Just...the collapse in ten minutes is a new record, even for us.

And this will keep happening, all season, because teams know our defense is absolutely atrocious - Sanchez is a League 2 disaster, and the rest aren't far behind. Every time a team is down, 3-0, 4-0 or 6-0, the same thing will happen - they will keep attacking, because there's a goal for them.

Sigh.

The one thing is, Mourinho has no excuses. He has absolutely none - he has to own this, because it's his job to instill a mentality and a defensive drive in a team he asked for.

Always dodgy playing them in their cup final. But our defence is awful combine that with international football for a few of ours.

The joy of the man u match has now more then gone and the training ground will be deflated now.

We need a cnut to come on in midfield to shore things up not fcuking winks.

As good as the transfer window, we did not address the biggest problem, okay we got the back-up striker, but for me is was all about getting a very good CB, and we failed. Joe Rodon is decent , but not the solution.

West Ham will feel like they have won the FA Cup tonight

Yeah, CB after right back were the priorities for me. The clown was still at RB, no savvy whatsoever.

Always dodgy playing them in their cup final. But our defence is awful combine that with international football for a few of ours.

The joy of the man u match has now more then gone and the training ground will be deflated now.

We need a cnut to come on in midfield to shore things up not fcuking winks.

I dont even know how he plays for England

Winks is terrible, Championship player at best. The free kick for the equalisers was never a foul.

I have unliked all football pages on social media now and it is going to take something special for me to bother watching the bunch of overhyped brick.

Back