• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not even the obvious quality on the ball I’m loving with Ndombele. Those tackles and interceptions and general bite..which you just know José is loving as well.

It was starting to look bleak for a moment there but he looks so hungry to do well now.

Yeah I thought he's lost weight as well. Jose's got a kebab with his name on it waiting at full time.

The worrying thing is, they've probably carved out close to a dozen decent attacking positions- they lacked a final ball sometimes, but they've been dangerous.

We just blew them away first 15 so it isn't as worrying, but it is an issue. I imagine Mourinho will say the same - focus, keep your concentration, remember last season when it went 3-0 to 3-2.

Bergwijn's tried hard, but looked a bit frustrated at times. I'd keep him on until 60, then hook him for Bale if we are 3-0 or 3-1 up (or up by 4 or more :p ). If it's 3-2, then go defensive instead - set up tougher to break through in the middle.

Game isn't over. Mourinho needs to get that into their heads.
I don't think they've done that well.

A couple of their chances came from miscontrols from Antonio that were so bad they completely wrong-footed our defenders. We're giving them plenty of room wide and keeping the middle solid - I think Mourinho would be happy with that.

Just have to worry about a Moyes masterstroke at half time :D

Impressive team performance. The way everyone moves enthusiastically, ensuring we’re covered defensively then the greater precision in attack. So pleased we got Regulion and Hojberg, shame I can’t spell their names [emoji23]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I love that Højbjerg's now doing what I wanted Dier to do before he went bad and then good again, covering midfield and defense depending on situation. And actually being able to discern when those situations are.

I don't think they've done that well.

A couple of their chances came from miscontrols from Antonio that were so bad they completely wrong-footed our defenders. We're giving them plenty of room wide and keeping the middle solid - I think Mourinho would be happy with that.

Just have to worry about a Moyes masterstroke at half time :D

This. They've had the ball in advanced positions, but never looked that threatening. Meanwhile we look menacing every time we break. Jose will be happy.

with the service the front two are getting, i can see vinicius getting a goal once he starts playing

so, when will bale come on ? and will mou take kane off before his hattrick ??

I'm actually not bothered about defensive frailty. I'm leaning towards @Bedfordspurs theory that no one defends well in modern game. Naming two CBs is almost token in game now....filler

Back