• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v West Ham

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not even the obvious quality on the ball I’m loving with Ndombele. Those tackles and interceptions and general bite..which you just know José is loving as well.

It was starting to look bleak for a moment there but he looks so hungry to do well now.

I love the wall that he rolls a player. Leans into them and uses their strength against them.

Much as I'd like to see more goals, let's just ho-hum it until the end. No point in tiring players or risking injuries.

The worrying thing is, they've probably carved out close to a dozen decent attacking positions- they lacked a final ball sometimes, but they've been dangerous.

We just blew them away first 15 so it isn't as worrying, but it is an issue. I imagine Mourinho will say the same - focus, keep your concentration, remember last season when it went 3-0 to 3-2.

Bergwijn's tried hard, but looked a bit frustrated at times. I'd keep him on until 60, then hook him for Bale if we are 3-0 or 3-1 up (or up by 4 or more :p ). If it's 3-2, then go defensive instead - set up tougher to break through in the middle.

Game isn't over. Mourinho needs to get that into their heads.

Impressive team performance. The way everyone moves enthusiastically, ensuring we’re covered defensively then the greater precision in attack. So pleased we got Regulion and Hojberg, shame I can’t spell their names [emoji23]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back