• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Just goes to show how good we were a fortnight ago / how unlucky we were to be robbed of 3 points by Barcodes due top that VARcical injury time penalty!!

I mean 25 shots to 5, 65% possession, the result is thoroughly deserved. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fudging brick. The points we lost to them are all the more painful, we should have had a similar score line.
As I said too, Saudi Sportswashing Machine is utter tripe and even if deserved they played anything but well. Saudi Sportswashing Machine were slow at everything, not Pavlyuchenko split-second slow, but near sleeping slow. I swear at times they were using two seconds just to turn around. A couple of them are probably starting their runs as we speak. Deserved 3 points, sure, but a really flattering scoreline.

A decent day for Spurs with 3 of 4 results going in our favour. Arsenal beaten, Everton-Liverpool end in a draw with lasting consequences for both clubs, Chelsea snatch a late draw from the jaws of victory and 'pile the pressure' on manager Floundering Frank with another leaky performance.

A decent day for Spurs with 3 of 4 results going in our favour. Arsenal beaten, Everton-Liverpool end in a draw with lasting consequences for both clubs, Chelsea snatch a late draw from the jaws of victory and 'pile the pressure' on manager Floundering Frank with another leaky performance.
Funny thing is, when we deflated in 2017 I feared that the chance might not come around again in my lifetime. Everybody couldn't have such an off season again, surely? But now, Liverpool let in more goals in one game than they did until christmas last season, and has now lost the sole reason for their great defense to injury. Utd is obviously comfortable with being uncomfortable and City STILL appears to be the Globetrotters rather than the Lakers. By the looks of it so far, this may very well be the London season.

Early days of course and a lot can and will change, but I honestly feel that if we get our sh*t together we can mount a serious challenge again this time. We are now suddenly perhaps the "top 7" team lacking the fewest pieces, good job by the club. Seriously, I kinda wish we didn't have to play Europa League.

I also have a feeling that this post won't age well, and might be void as early as tomorrow night.

paper-over.jpg

"Say what you see" .......Roy Walker circa 1990's

Happy with that.

Longer Ole continues with his lose one win one strategy the longer he'll be in a job. In the meantime Poch can take a job abroad.

This must be the first time a decision like this has gone against Liverpool, judging by the outrage.
The decision is ridiculous, but it's a year too late. The one with Son against Leicester was equally bad, but that was just laughed at as one of those things you just have to take on the chin. That one probably cost us top 4, and got Poch fired!
Funny how the media and pundits all of a sudden are outraged by an identical situation. Ohhh, it's Liverpool of course.
fudging tossers!

I had no idea that Loftus-Cheek had gone on loan to Fulham
Another one of Chelsea's world class youngsters farmed out

This must be the first time a decision like this has gone against Liverpool, judging by the outrage.
The decision is ridiculous, but it's a year too late. The one with Son against Leicester was equally bad, but that was just laughed at as one of those things you just have to take on the chin. That one probably cost us top 4, and got Poch fired!
Funny how the media and pundits all of a sudden are outraged by an identical situation. Ohhh, it's Liverpool of course.
fudging tossers!

It’s the first really bad one against them that I remember. No such outrage when Moura was pushed to the ground, the ball lashed against his shoulder and Kane scored only to have it disallowed and the free awarded to Sheffield United for handball. I’ve been watching football for about 35 years and that was the worst decision, from start to finish, that I’ve ever seen.

Back