• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Also note that it was falsely announced that Clinton faced criminal charges over email misuse only after that YouGov poll came out. It may well have been right at the time.

I'd think it will be a bit tighter, I imagine there's lots of people who would vote for Trump but would never admit to doing so. I still think he'll lose though.

There's been quite a lot of research done on 'shy Trump' voters and not much evidence that they exist. If people were embarrassed to tell people that they were voting for Trump, you'd expect to see differences between online and telephone polls but there aren't any.

I don't dismiss Trump's chances of winning though, there are plenty of States that are very close and the electoral college can throw up funny results. I'd be amazed if Trump won the popular vote though.

fivethirtyeight who were considered the best poll in 2016 had Hilary winning... until she didn't.

So, pinch of salt for me. Think he'll get 4 more years, they're doing their best to stack the cards in his favour (long wait times, mail in issues), and aside from that, he still caters to a massive demographic (in 2016, the majority of white women in the US voted for him over Hilary for example).

So, unfortunately, the orange baby will stay.

Trump said:
"They say I'm immune - I feel so powerful. I'll walk in there and kiss everyone"
I was reading a book earlier about Zeus. When he defeated the Titans and spilt their blood on the earth, immortal demons rose up from the bloody soil, including Typhon (the largest).
As they could not be killed, Zeus picked a chunk off Italy and threw it on top of Typhon, creating Sicily.
Maybe someone could pick up a chunk of Alaska and plop it on top of Trump.

C
I was reading a book earlier about Zeus. When he defeated the Titans and spilt their blood on the earth, immortal demons rose up from the bloody soil, including Typhon (the largest).
As they could not be killed, Zeus picked a chunk off Italy and threw it on top of Typhon, creating Sicily.

would like to “plop” a large Buick on the bugger!
Can’t wait for the Pantomime this Christmas!

He’s already baked

Back