• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

I hope he isn't one of those players that relies on his physicality to look good in not very physical league.
Then comes to the premier league and can't cope with not being able to push defenders around.

I hope he isn't one of those players that relies on his physicality to look good in not very physical league.
Then comes to the premier league and can't cope with not being able to push defenders around.
Definitely a valid concern.

If it's true that he was Mourinho's first choice I'd be fairly confident about Mourinho and the scouts together knowing enough about the relative strengths of the leagues to have made a good decision. He doesn't look like just a big lump. But time will tell.

Doesn't look awkward, doesn't look static, doesn't look lanky, doesn't looked rushed

Very comfortable with his own game, knows what's going on around him, knows how to makes runs where the space is, knows it's a team game, knows he has to put a shift in.

Very promising debut.

Doesn't look your usual Tottenham reserve striker.

I like him.

The one for Moura was pretty decent too
loved that reverse pass. Was very very nice. The touch on the header for Sons was brilliant as well. The only low point for him was that cross he had a header from that he really should have at least got on target. But overall he have a great game. My MOM for sure.

Back