• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

"I like to work normally with a squad of 22 players plus the keepers and we are not going to be far from that number."

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-of-fringe-players-at-tottenham-is-inevitable

So:
RB: Aurier, Doherty = 2
CB: Dier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga, [New signing] = 5
LB: Davies, Regu = 2
CM: Winks, GLC, Ndombele, Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Gedson = 6
Wingers: Son, Bale, Lamela, Moura, Bergwijn = 5
no 10: Dele = 1
CF = Kane, Vinicius = 2

2 + 5 + 2 + 6 + 5 + 1 + 2 = 23 assuming we sign a CB and before including kids

Thats a decent squad. Rose, Foyth, CCV, Sessegnon, Clarke then leave either on loan or permanent depending on the case. Rose will be the hardest to find a home for

I think 22 is normally a sensible number but given our four competitions to cope with, plus our track record with injuries having two or three more isn’t a disaster in my opinion.

The squad is looking as good as has ever looked in terms of depth of talent on the bench.

Back