• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sky need to start looking hard at the pundits they recruit. I've always thought you should have at least one proper footballing journo like Rafa Honigstein on a panel. Very poor showing.

Sky need to start looking hard at the pundits they recruit. I've always thought you should have at least one proper footballing journo like Rafa Honigstein on a panel. Very poor showing.

At the very least don’t have two fudging ex Man U players as commentator / pundit on a Man U game.

He’s not a proper footballing journo, he’s a Klopp propagandist

They can whine about that red card all they want, but fact of the matter is - martial hits Lamela, that's a red card offense. Simple as that. If lamela doesn't go down, you run the risk of it not getting caught. It's cut and dry. Lamela just shoved him a bit, and got punched. Sure, he overplayed it, but if he hadn't, martial wouldn't have been sent off, which he rightfully was!

Back