• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Anal Smith be doing the commentary tonight, or will they get Judas in to sing the praises of our conquering heroes ?

EjQwAqjXYAAi5-H

--------------Lloris--------------
Davies-Sanchez-TA-Doherty
---------------Siss---------------
----Winks----------GLC---------
Moura---------------Sessegnon (SB..?)
---------------Kane--------------

I've been kind of ignorant in regards to team news, unsure if Sess has even been training as I've not seen him on the bench. Maybe Bergwjin is more likely there but fresh fullbacks and sharing the workload midfield wise works for me.

Not a game for players who aren't up for it. Any squad player should be aware that the games provided by getting through will be their chance to get on the pitch and impress, how many top games from Kane in the EL did it take for Poch to trust him in the leage?

Heyoooooo I wrote this 30 minutes ago pretty blazed and forgot to post it, not bad prediction if I'm tooting my own horn here :D

Tottenham
  • 12Hart
  • 2Doherty
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 4Alderweireld
  • 33Davies
  • 5Højbjerg
  • 8Winks
  • 18Lo Celso
  • 23Bergwijn
  • 10Kane
  • 27Lucas Moura
Substitutes
  • 1Lloris
  • 3Reguilón
  • 11Lamela
  • 17Sissoko
  • 20Alli
  • 24Aurier
  • 28Ndombele

So as a lot of us expected. I'd like to watch the match tonight....need to find a stre a m!

As is the case in every game, but particularly at the moment with our fixtures, an early goal or two so that we dont have to be going 100 mph and can eventually take players off, would be immensely helpful. Utd on Sunday won't be easy and important that we get a point

--------------Lloris--------------
Davies-Sanchez-TA-Doherty
---------------Siss---------------
----Winks----------GLC---------
Moura---------------Sessegnon (SB..?)
---------------Kane--------------

I've been kind of ignorant in regards to team news, unsure if Sess has even been training as I've not seen him on the bench. Maybe Bergwjin is more likely there but fresh fullbacks and sharing the workload midfield wise works for me.

Not a game for players who aren't up for it. Any squad player should be aware that the games provided by getting through will be their chance to get on the pitch and impress, how many top games from Kane in the EL did it take for Poch to trust him in the leage?

Heyoooooo I wrote this 30 minutes ago pretty blazed and forgot to post it, not bad prediction if I'm tooting my own horn here :D
Inverted full backs, I like it...

Looks solid Bergwijn may benefit from a consecutive game. Hart worries me but hopefully we can a couple of early goals and he can get a first clean sheet, maybe a showy save for the cameras on 85 mins.

hope Dele gets a run out.

Hart worries me, he's capable enough BUT I wouldn't want the slog of these qualifiers all undone by him making a critical error (which he is capable of as well)

Back