• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Maccabi Haifa OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We spend 14 years qualifying for the group stages of the Ropey League, get right to the end, and Steve comes along and bricks all over everyone with this OMT. Should be forced into exile again, tbh.

I would have thought the brilliant goal he scored on his debut against City would have ignited his Spurs career. Since then he has been distinctly underwhelming. Needs something to change. Perhaps if he tried to beat a player or pass forwards it might help.
He did start quite well, 3 goals in his first few games, scoring against both mancs despite having his adaption to the league hit by the lockdown and an injury. Barely had a look in since United but yes I thought he was going to be quicker, he’s definitely got some technical ability but we definitely need to see him being more direct and involved more. He got into a couple of good positions yesterday but was a little hesitant with his final ball / shot.

We spend 14 years qualifying for the group stages of the Ropey League, get right to the end, and Steve comes along and bricks all over everyone with this OMT. Should be forced into exile again, tbh.
This is his cunning plan to expedite Mourinho’s sacking. Last nights result threw a spanner in the works so he’s taking drastic measures!

Ben Dov ... Pam's brother?

latest

They have won their PL the most times since it started in its present form (7 times). The league is rated 23rd in UEFA standing based on performance in European competitions. I expect they'll be a competent well organised team lacking in any world class players, but will rise to the occasion in probably their biggest game of the season.
Well, they didn't win it last season, because Maccabi Tel-Aviv are playing champions league qualifier. (losing to Salzburg)

---------------------Lloris---------------------

-------Toby-------Sanchez------Tanganga----

--Doherty -------——------------------Reguilon
——————Hojbjerg——Celso———

-----Moura-----------Kane------------Bergijn----

come on... IT would be fun with this team

I don't really follow Israeli football but since I live here I though I'd chip in: Haifa are in good form and are apparently up for it this season. They are definitely not the same level as Maccabi Tel Aviv these past couple of years, they would have been more of a threat (maybe we'll meet them in the group stages). The match is obviously gathering much interest in Israel, and the Fanny incident mentioned above is cause for much embarrassment.

Back