• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT roosters Vs Magpies ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The issue I have with the Alli treatment is his form will always be attributed to attitude whilst others will just be judged on performance which is slightly unfair. All players have dips what's to say Alli isn't allowed bad days and is dropped but Moura can play crap three games in a row and gets picked

The issue I have with the Alli treatment is his form will always be attributed to attitude whilst others will just be judged on performance which is slightly unfair. All players have dips what's to say Alli isn't allowed bad days and is dropped but Moura can play crap three games in a row and gets picked

Dele doesn't fit into a 4-3-3 system either though

This might an interesting game with neither team wanting possession then!
Agreed, transitions will be absolutely key. Whenever they attack, that is our big chance to score.
Suck them in close, pull them in deep, whisper in their ear and then BLAM smash their back doors in

COYS

Time we started beating Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home again. Today would be nice

Only have ourselves to blame if not. We have a far better side than them so should win if we apply ourselves and perform to our potential. However we all know thats not a given with Spurs

5 at the back for the Toon. It could be a frustrating afternoon. An early goal (for us) would be massive

I think thats better for us. I worry more when teams play 3 in CM against us. I have less of a problem if teams have 3 men just marking Kane

Back