• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Milan Skriniar

Btw is it the case now that Levy rocked up to the Bank Of England, took their money on that minimal interest and now using that to fund our transfers. If so that's fudging genius.

Certainly not directly - my understanding was that its being used to plug the gap on stadium income, forecast to be lost due to the pandemic.

This will of course relieve pressure throughout the business and allow many areas to operate more closely to pre pandemic levels.

His ability on the ball and the way he likes to tackle early reminds of an ugly version of Vertonghen

These videos were it shows every touch in a game are much better than the highlights compilations

Playing right sided centre half against Juve

Playing left sided centre half against Milan

Playing in the central midfield against England

His ability on the ball and the way he likes to tackle early reminds of an ugly version of Vertonghen

These videos were it shows every touch in a game are much better than the highlights compilations

Playing right sided centre half against Juve

Playing left sided centre half against Milan

Playing in the central midfield against England
Defenders actually defending first is a rare thing now IMO

it’s why I like Tanganga.. he defends by going to the man

It makes sense to leverage on external funding if you are sure of short term survival. Amazon gave us an additional filip at the right time.
Seems to me like Levy is thriving in the current economical climate. He knows a lot of clubs are desperate for money, so looking to pounce at every opportunity. Not sure we'd be able to buy all the players we've been buying this summer a year back.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Defenders actually defending first is a rare thing now IMO

it’s why I like Tanganga.. he defends by going to the man

Totally agree, teams now have 2 or 3 players protecting their centre backs and they dont have to work as hard at their game of defending but on the upside there has been a massive improvement on their technique. The demise of the wing half bought about the double centre half system and many clubs just had two stoppers instead of developing the Booby Moore model who was a wing half.

Totally agree, teams now have 2 or 3 players protecting their centre backs and they dont have to work as hard at their game of defending but on the upside there has been a massive improvement on their technique. The demise of the wing half bought about the double centre half system and many clubs just had two stoppers instead of developing the Booby Moore model who was a wing half.
That’s long before my time so I can’t comment
I do feel that defenders are now rated more on their attacking prowess

I think if we manage to get him for £40m then it would be great business as i can see us getting that back if it doesn’t work out.

Been reports sissoko could go the other way!

Wow! Wonder whether thats why he didnt play on Thurs? Was surprised that he didnt play on either Sunday or Thurs.

He's improved a lot in the last couple years however is now 31, non HG and if he's not going to play regularly then at that age may as well sell whilst he has some value

Back