• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Shkendija

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What i dont get

If the players turn it up for 20-30 mins and score 3 goals, that is the game virtually done - why doesnt that happen?

Being kind, I'd say that from our best 11 we're not playing at least 8: Lloris, Doherty, Dier, Reguilon, GLC, Hojgbjerg, Bale, Kane

...however this 11 should be good enough to dispatch a team from Macedonia

Something there goal also reminds me is that we pretty much never shoot from distance. Only Kane and Son are willing to shoot from outside the box and they rarely get given any space to do so. It's something we need to improve upon because even if the keeper saves it you might get a rebound in.

Hart beaten at his near post again - like in pre-season, although they were both good strikes.

It's amazing how mentally poor we are. Really - this bunch of lads is utterly useless at coping with the slightest bit of expectation, and it annoys me how we could have recruited so many players with such poor mentalities.

Back