• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Shkendija

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were there for the taking in the first 20 minutes.
Slowly our tempo has gone down as their belief has gone up.

At some point Hart will be forced into trying to save a football, and we all know what happens then.

set piece, penalty and a sending off

Thinking back, Dele had a shot from 6 yards.
Toby nodded wide from 6 yards.
Aurier muffed a header from 6 yards.
Various other balls across the box.
We just need to put one of those chances away and get the hell outta Macedonia.

All this anti Ndommbele stuff. Thought he looked more than okay first half. Won a few tackles, the odd wayward pass but mostly decent forward passing.

Found a live stream and caught end of first half... does this Premier Sports channel not bother with H/T highlights and punditry then?!

I thought Lamela was good when he tried to play first time balls in behind. I think he's got a good footballing brain and sees (and then plays) quick passes that other players don't anticipate.

Which doesn't excuse his appalling one footedness and his lame two hands up it-wasn't me-ref giveaway signature move, after committing a foul (he still hasn't worked out that carrying on like nothing has happened, as per Diego Costa, is far more effective).

It really is. I wonder how useful it is, thinking about how this is surely out of the ordinary for his teammates in terms of having him behind them and also there being no crowd noise to drown him out

Was a thing about him doing it for England and it being a problem rather than help.

The idea vocal is good is based on it making sense

Lamela is like The Magic Roundabout in Swindon.

To turn right he goes left left left left left left left left...

hqdefault.jpg

Back