• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Shkendija

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Davinson Sanchez - are we all underestimating him a bit? He was excellent in his first season, reminiscent of Ledley King at times, can he up his game for us this season? He's got more experience now. Working with Mourinho. Could he be the one to partner a new CB eventually? There's a baller in there.

Davinson Sanchez - are we all underestimating him a bit? He was excellent in his first season, reminiscent of Ledley King at times, can he up his game for us this season? He's got more experience now. Working with Mourinho. Could he be the one to partner a new CB eventually? There's a baller in there.

Who underestimates him? He's fudging great.

Bojack Horseman cant pass, looks unsettled on the ball and not the confident player that i thought he would go on to be.

I would sell Alli and Ndombele if we can upgrade on all three.

Their 4 best attacks have been through-balls from our own players, shocking back passes.

Too many of our team won't get the ball and turn OR play forwards, they just bounce it back where it came from. That was the downfall of AVB, midfielders and forwards that just bounce the ball back whence it came. Over and over.

This game is a huge opportunity to actually have match practice of getting your head up, turning and taking a forward option. We have much more time and space, really wish they'd use it

Winks is a mystery. It's like he peaked very early and has just been on a steady decline ever since. Its like he's destined for Derby or Middlesbrough eventually.
he is the same as Tom Carroll. A good little passer at times, but not a Master at anything. No creations, not really defensive and not that box to box.

I agree. Derby, Boro or QPR seem about right for him.

Is it just me then? I thought he was very up and down last season. More down than up. Just doesn't have much of a presence out there.
He still has mistakes in him. But his pace helps a lot. I agree that him next to a dominant CB would be a good pairing.

he is the same as Tom Carroll. A good little passer at times, but not a Master at anything. No creations, not really defensive and not that box to box.

I agree. Derby, Boro or QPR seem about right for him.

Carroll could at least find the occasional pass, had a bit of offensive flair. Something winks hasn't shown for well over a year.

Bojack Horseman cant pass, looks unsettled on the ball and not the confident player that i thought he would go on to be.

I would sell Alli and Ndombele if we can upgrade on all three.

Yeah, same impression I have. He looks a bit anxious out there.

I'd sell everyone if we could upgrade them, to be honest! :p ;)

Back