• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Shkendija

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he is we may never find out. He has a game at RB, 10mins CM, 10mins LW then doesnt play again for ages. I would actually really like to know if he has a best position

I'm interested in knowing what his best position is too but find it difficult to make an argument for that being done in our first team

So, we are playing another unknown team away in the Europa League. But hope we will play much better than the previous match. We needed our opponents to get 2 red cards to come back from behind to win that match. We need to do much better in this match. We are making too many changes to our starting 11. Good to see Lamela starting this match. Hope he can help us win and progress to the next round.

It’s a shame premier sports can’t add some ads that cover the full screen and a side bar of aggressive commentary to complete the free but dodgy stream experience they seem to be keen to charge for...

Gedson seemingly miles from the first team - surely time to send him back and let him get playing time elsewhere? We just have too many players in his position(s) as thing stand.

Can we cancel the loan? We'd probably have to pay his wages for the remainder of the time

Is premier sports part of the premier inn group, as they see to have similar interpretation of the word premier, as in it means ‘will do if there is absolutely no alternative’?

Really? Looks like I will be cancelling the payment at my bank then
I was going to go for it, but thought first I'll try the cancellation route. No chance. From what I can see, if you physically block payments, they will cancel your subscription, probably just means you won't be able to subscribe again. Not sure if they can affect your credit rating.

Back