• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

We are desperate to sign a CB when we have Dier, Tanganga, Sanchez and Alderweirald. Plus CCV and Davies that can play there. Comes to a point when you wonder if its the coaching or the players. I cannot see why we cannot get a good pairing out of that lot.

Id like to See Toby and Tanganga together for a while. When is Japhet going to be fit again?

We are desperate to sign a CB when we have Dier, Tanganga, Sanchez and Alderweirald. Plus CCV and Davies that can play there. Comes to a point when you wonder if its the coaching or the players. I cannot see why we cannot get a good pairing out of that lot.

Id like to See Toby and Tanganga together for a while. When is Japhet going to be fit again?

It's the players. None of them are very good. Some might be good enough with the right partner.

It's the players. None of them are very good. Some might be good enough with the right partner.

Yeah. I think even though I said that I agree with you. I think Toby was Class in the past. But he is not the same player he was. So we need that dominating CB to go with another. Out of all our CB's I want to see Tanganga play though. He is Ledley like qualities and needs to be playing.

dragon1 can't stop himself at the moment.

On Korean CB: could happen but we have concerns about the amount of time the national team want him for , he would unlikely be a starter initially, we are really focused on improving what we have now

On Deeney: Zero interest

On info from Fabrizio Romano about a meeting between Spurs / Inter: this matches my info , we have serious interest but we have not offered yet and we have made clear we will not meet their number , I disagree with him with Dias , we love him but Benfica are saying no go at the moment , there is also the issue of the prem defender where we really believe we can get a deal done and Jose likes a lot

In response to some tweets about Milik:

this is good info , at this point I would say its a toss up between him and a British born prem striker

On Chris Woods: drags needs to eat some humble pie thought he was British lol, since when has NZ produced footballers
he is one of the irons in the fire for sure , people get set on one player but the reality is we are negotiating on 3 or 4 right now
the center half situation is clearer due to benficas no go on Dias is a toss up between diop and skriniar

the net spend come oct 5 will not be huge and by not huge I mean under 50 million , there is going to be a lot of movement the next few days and people forget loans , for example we paid 25 for sess on a 6 year deal , no way is he going on loan for under 4 mill

there has been no official bid for for the inter defender as some media are claiming , not saying we have no interest but no bid and not as advanced as media reckon

Benfica do not want top sell Dias right now

we are back in for one of the prem forwards previously linked (not josh king ), Celtic currently asking to much for striker

personally think will be the prem defender I hinted at Monday and a striker, we would like a mid too but other than passing on Ramsey there has been no activity there unless we are doing something under the radar

I do not think they'll leave it that late, I think by weekend, we have 4 games next week

Whams board running scared their fans have gone nuts unless player goes on strike etc move looking unlikely now

Dias has gone from zero chance to small possibility Now

skriniar huge favorite now I would say

we absolutely must have a striker so we do not want to put all our eggs in one basket , we have been talking to milk, Napoli and his agents for some time but I can say they same for the. Celtic lad too , literally the only 3 strikers we were heavily linked with this window that had no credibility were deeney, the bournemouth boy who went newc and the Zambian lad , the rest there was all some smoke there

On Korean CB: could happen but we have concerns about the amount of time the national team want him for , he would unlikely be a starter initially, we are really focused on improving what we have now

On info from Fabrizio Romano about a meeting between Spurs / Inter: this matches my info , we have serious interest but we have not offered yet and we have made clear we will not meet their number , I disagree with him with Dias , we love him but Benfica are saying no go at the moment , there is also the issue of the prem defender where we really believe we can get a deal done and Jose likes a lot

this is good info , at this point I would say its a toss up between him and a British born prem striker

On Chris Woods: drags needs to eat some humble pie thought he was British lol, since when has NZ produced footballers
he is one of the irons in the fire for sure , people get set on one player but the reality is we are negotiating on 3 or 4 right now
the center half situation is clearer due to benficas no go on Dias is a toss up between diop and skriniar

the net spend come oct 5 will not be huge and by not huge I mean under 50 million , there is going to be a lot of movement the next few days and people forget loans , for example we paid 25 for sess on a 6 year deal , no way is he going on loan for under 4 mill

there has been no official bid for for the inter defender as some media are claiming , not saying we have no interest but no bid and not as advanced as media reckon

we are back in for one of the prem forwards previously linked (not josh king ), Celtic currently asking to much for striker

personally think will be the prem defender I hinted at Monday and a striker, we would like a mid too but other than passing on Ramsey there has been no activity there unless we are doing something under the radar

I do not think they'll leave it that late, I think by weekend, we have 4 games next week

Whams board running scared their fans have gone nuts unless player goes on strike etc move looking unlikely now

we absolutely must have a striker so we do not want to put all our eggs in one basket , we have been talking to milk, Napoli and his agents for some time but I can say they same for the. Celtic lad too , literally the only 3 strikers we were heavily linked with this window that had no credibility were deeney, the bournemouth boy who went newc and the Zambian lad , the rest there was all some smoke there
resize

Issa Diop has looked good when I've seen him but the spammers are going to want £40m+ arent they?

Their skint
They borrowed money to pay off the previous transfers they made and to have some for this season. It was hardly reported but they don’t have the cash as they have debts to pay, a £380m wage bill abs no stadium income which also includes sponsors and corporate revenue worth £4.5m a game apparently (£135m over a 30 home game run)
You keep making this claim.... but on what evidence do you make it?

You keep making this claim.... but on what evidence do you make it?
The comments made at the time of the loan
The loan was to cover costs and for future investment
Their last season debt on previous transfers which reported at was £170m And that was only £100m the season before
Their not publicly saying we’re fudged as our debt and outgoings are greater than our income as that wouldn’t work well with the stock market but that’s info that’s out there
Their losing roughly £130m of match day revenue and they have a wage bill of £350m
So a £600m turnover in a normal season for them now is £470m, less the wages, £120m and that’s before they service their debts and loans. Assume the have to pay maybe £70m of the transfer debt their left with £50m to pay their loans or pay the glazers
That’s simple maths I know but that correlates with what United fans say about their current situation
Obviously they can buy players and finance it like all clubs do but for a sancho for example they need a decent down payment

The comments made at the time of the loan
The loan was to cover costs and for future investment
Their last season debt on previous transfers which reported at was £170m And that was only £100m the season before
Their not publicly saying we’re fudged as our debt and outgoings are greater than our income as that wouldn’t work well with the stock market but that’s info that’s out there
Their losing roughly £130m of match day revenue and they have a wage bill of £350m
So a £600m turnover in a normal season for them now is £470m, less the wages, £120m and that’s before they service their debts and loans. Assume the have to pay maybe £70m of the transfer debt their left with £50m to pay their loans or pay the glazers
That’s simple maths I know but that correlates with what United fans say about their current situation
Obviously they can buy players and finance it like all clubs do but for a sancho for example they need a decent down payment

United's problem isn't money .. it is a fudging Circus .. thank fudge or they would have never stopped dominating the league ..

United's problem isn't money .. it is a fudging Circus .. thank fudge or they would have never stopped dominating the league ..
Which is driven by money
Their whole set Now is farcical
they want a player they don’t really need and expect the selling club to offer them preferential terms it seems
They really need a CB and LB and are haggling over Telles who looks an ok player TBF

Back