• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

If this is the case ... then we could certainly be quids in. Levy stashed the cash and ran a tight ship for years ... while other clubs just spent insurmountable money on wages and transfers ...

Could this be a factor in Levy going a little potty in this transfer window?

Slow as bleep though; i'd rather Edouard tbh
Doesn’t really matter how slow he is when he is proven at scoring goals, has players around him with pace, and we tend to play against teams who defend deep against us so pace is pretty irrelative a lot of the time. We can find it hard breaking some teams down, and having someone like him who is physical and can finish would be a great addition.....

Doesn’t really matter how slow he is when he is proven at scoring goals, has players around him with pace, and we tend to play against teams who defend deep against us so pace is pretty irrelative a lot of the time. We can find it hard breaking some teams down, and having someone like him who is physical and can finish would be a great addition.....

I hear that, but we'd be much better off long-term with pace AND physicality. Plus Edouard is younger and has more room to grow and develop (whilst being quite decent as he is already imo). Wood is good but won't get much better than his is now.

I'd have him, don;t get me wrong but i'd prefer we exhaust other options first

I hear that, but we'd be much better off long-term with pace AND physicality. Plus Edouard is younger and has more room to grow and develop (whilst being quite decent as he is already imo). Wood is good but won't get much better than his is now.

I'd have him, don;t get me wrong but i'd prefer we exhaust other options first
Wood would get better supply here but I don’t see his game improving
He is IMO no worse mobility wise than Milik for example
He is an option though but I don’t see them selling him ever

Reactions: DTA
Back