• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Hmm, so it seems Dias and Weghorst might not be happening...oh well, at least Lingard is also put to bed

Shame, from what I read it seems Dias is destined for the top level. We needed a DM but I think we are also weak at CB, individually they are all OK but none of them are exceptional and I think a good commanding leader there like Toby used to be could really give us a strong backbone to push on. I'd like to see us push the boat out for this and invest - good CBs are really hard to find.

Shame, from what I read it seems Dias is destined for the top level. We needed a DM but I think we are also weak at CB, individually they are all OK but none of them are exceptional and I think a good commanding leader there like Toby used to be could really give us a strong backbone to push on. I'd like to see us push the boat out for this and invest - good CBs are really hard to find.
I agree. Just look at the difference VvD made for Lollerpool. Worth every single penny of the gazillions they paid for him.

Weird how West Ham are desperate to sign a CB yet the only decent player getting linked with a move away is Diop. I dont think there's much chance of him leaving this window. UNLESS the covid news was a cover up and he's gone awol demanding a move! ;)

Well, David Sullivan was in the press today bemoaning West Ham's position of facing reduced income, having spent more than received in the last couple of windows and how the bids they've been making for players right now are not being accepted.
Sounds like a song Daniel Levy loves to hear.

Man U not desperate enough to pay over the odds for a player and give them huge wages? What is the world coming to?
They have to tighten their belts because the Glazers need to keep their dividend whilst stadium income has been removed...

Man U not desperate enough to pay over the odds for a player and give them huge wages? What is the world coming to?
Their skint
They borrowed money to pay off the previous transfers they made and to have some for this season. It was hardly reported but they don’t have the cash as they have debts to pay, a £380m wage bill abs no stadium income which also includes sponsors and corporate revenue worth £4.5m a game apparently (£135m over a 30 home game run)

Back