• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

It will take an awful lot for the penny to drop for some. They really believe that the Tories rule for the benefit of all and not just narrow, economically elite vested interests.

Said before (despite some not quite believing me for some reason), I should vote Tories. My job, my earnings, location, lifestyle etc, everything should point to me being an atypical Tory voter in this day and age.

It absolutely boggles my mind how people, specifically those in lower socio-economic classification etc, think voting Tory will benefit them in any way, shape or form. And will happily do so time and time again.

How is the unemployment benefit system these days? Come next month there will be millions claiming off the government to cover their rents when out of their jobs.

Said before (despite some not quite believing me for some reason), I should vote Tories. My job, my earnings, location, lifestyle etc, everything should point to me being an atypical Tory voter in this day and age.

It absolutely boggles my mind how people, specifically those in lower socio-economic classification etc, think voting Tory will benefit them in any way, shape or form. And will happily do so time and time again.

The Tories are great at inventing unicorns...look over there Brexit. Look over their welfare scroungers. Look over there... Johnny foreigner trying to take your job.

Exporters to the EU face 7,000-truck-long queues in Kent and two-day delays to trade after the Brexit transition period ends, the government has warned.

Imports will also be disrupted in January, according to a letter from cabinet minister Michael Gove to the freight industry, seen by BBC News.

For GHod's sake, why can't he just be more positive and believe in Britain more.

Exporters to the EU face 7,000-truck-long queues in Kent and two-day delays to trade after the Brexit transition period ends, the government has warned.

Imports will also be disrupted in January, according to a letter from cabinet minister Michael Gove to the freight industry, seen by BBC News.

For GHod's sake, why can't he just be more positive and believe in Britain more.
That's a best-case scenario too, not the worst. Covid is going to mess things up even further.

Last edited:
Leader of the opposition Sir Keir Starmer opens his questioning on testing.

He reads out a quote from the prime minister from three months ago that "test and trace can be a real game changer for us".

He adds that yesterday the PM said the "complete opposite" - that testing and tracing "has very little to do with the spread and transmission of the disease".

Which one is right, he asks.

Boris Johnson replies it is an "obvious fact that the disease is transmitted by human or aerosol contact.

*sigh*

How frightening must it be for the Tory grandees that the cupboard is so bare. There is nobody else, there is only this buffoon. I guess they could parachute somebody into the House of Commons I suppose.

Old Kier is a top top bloke

I love how is calls it how it is, Labours failings being on those unable to get into number 10 rather than on the voter.

Love where he is going with Labour

so if you are the EU and reading this all and can see the damage it’s cause why would you be bothered about getting a deal now?

sit tight and wait for us to go back begging.

Back