• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Why do you say that? Just curious...
I guess he thinks:

Doherty is better Value - spurs better off

29m is more than Semedo is worth - Barca better off

Semedo - Doherty = 16m outlay for a player he doesn’t consider as better.

I myself can’t ever remember seeing Semedo play so I’ve no idea!

just occured to me that the bigger the stadium, the bigger the financial impact of covid 19
maybe we should just all accept the higher mortality rates and just go back to normal life !

Today's ITK:

ValenciaYid (now on TFC) and dragon1 both say we're looking at CB, CM and ST.

Striker names include Jimenez, lads at Celtic and Napoli.

VY mentions Diop as a CB option.

Dele has apparently knuckled down in training.

Today's ITK:

ValenciaYid (now on TFC) and dragon1 both say we're looking at CB, CM and ST.

Striker names include Jimenez, lads at Celtic and Napoli.

VY mentions Diop as a CB option.

Dele has apparently knuckled down in training.

Let me ... please .. ah hem

Milik fails medical at Roma ... Player tracked by Spurs in the press, Mourinho said that a Striker is a target ... Check
Skirinar Splashed all over the media today .... Check
Mourinho comments that he is certain Dele will stay ... Check

Weird how West Ham are desperate to sign a CB yet the only decent player getting linked with a move away is Diop. I dont think there's much chance of him leaving this window. UNLESS the covid news was a cover up and he's gone awol demanding a move! ;)

The ITK is fun but they rarely have anything before journos like Gold, Fitzpatrick, Eccleshare and Burt et Al. I think the club have realised that leaking stuff creates noise and the build up is probably beneficial commercially.

Some ITK to liven your day...

D1 said
there has been no official bid for for the inter defender as some media are claiming , not saying we have no interest but no bid and not as advanced as media reckon

Benfica do not want top sell Dias right now

we are back in for one of the prem forwards previously linked (not josh king ), Celtic currently asking to much for striker

personally think will be the prem defender I hinted at Monday and a striker, we would like a mid too but other than passing on Ramsey there has been no activity there unless we are doing something under the radar

(The PL striker is Ings and the PL CB is Diop btw)

Then another one replied..

D1 on the money, so not challenging what he is saying. We are certainly trying for Skriniar. Josè wants him! Maybe the price they want may deter that happening. Not very hard to work out who the premier league CH is. Will not put his name here.

(Then confirms its Diop!)

Back