• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Shkendija

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKSpur

Christian Ziege
Who: KF Shkendija
4DCEEBDE-7238-4DA6-B074-CBA2382E3B33.png

Where: Tose Proeski Arena

46BEB687-7135-4FCA-AFC0-E16D534379B1.jpeg

Why? Europa league 3rd Qualifying Round

6365ED73-D00E-4F7D-9B59-531261F82AB6.jpeg

I’ll give this team and the OMT the respect it deserves.

as Jose said:

“We are okay, some little problems, normal when we played just a couple of days ago, but we know the responsibility of this match. We took it very seriously in Bulgaria, but even so, we weren’t very far away from an unhappy night. For the game tomorrow, we didn’t need that experience, but maybe it helps, because we know how tricky this can be.

Team news:
Tanganga (Thigh) is the only injury
Sergio Reguilon Is not registered for this game.
Bale has a prior golf commitment.

Key man: Dele Alli. Mourinho has thrown down the gauntlet so any appearance will be under close scrutiny.

31C193EE-6AB2-415E-A956-EEE29AF3DA71.jpeg

I expect a strong side out, I still believe this competition represents our best chance of a trophy:

Lloris

Doherty. Toby. Dier. Davies

Hojberg. Winks

Dele

Bergwijn. Kane. Son

Hart
Sanchez
Aurier
Lo Celso
Ndombele
Lamela
Moura

no predictions but hope to see us seize the initiative early to be able to take Kane Son and Doherty off on 60 mins.

COYS

Attachments

• E1675478-4F7C-4679-A260-94B7CCB9C5AC.jpeg
    E1675478-4F7C-4679-A260-94B7CCB9C5AC.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
0b2b425e271a216b018a2886625a1201.gif

I reckon it'll be something like the following. Will leave Doherty, Reguilon, Dier, Winks, Ndombele, Son, Moura fresh for Sunday, though I guess some of those might get 30-45 mins. An early goal (for us!) as ever would help a lot

-------------------------LLoris--------------------------

----Aurier-------Toby--------Sanchez-------Davies----

------------------Sissoko--------GLC----------------------

---Lamela----------------Dele----------------Bergwijn---

----------------------------Kane-----------------------------

I reckon it'll be something like the following. Will leave Doherty, Reguilon, Dier, Winks, Ndombele, Son, Moura fresh for Sunday, though I guess some of those might get 30-45 mins. An early goal (for us!) as ever would help a lot

-------------------------LLoris--------------------------

----Aurier-------Toby--------Sanchez-------Davies----

------------------Sissoko--------GLC----------------------

---Lamela----------------Dele----------------Bergwijn---

----------------------------Kane-----------------------------

I expect XL to start. It may be that he comes on to replace Sissoko if penalties are looming, especially after last night.

Seriously?

We need to appease the OMT gods after Gazza's f**k up and you produce this steaming pile of brick. You're even worse than Gazza.

We're f**king doomed. We'll lose 3-0 and the whole squad will catch covid. Bar Sissoko. And the stadium gets repossessed on Friday morning.

upload_2020-9-23_16-20-10.png

I expect XL to start. It may be that he comes on to replace Sissoko if penalties are looming, especially after last night.

Assume you mean Tubby?!? I was thinking that they might get 45 mins each, similar to how they did on Sunday and in order to build up fitness

Back